╰┈➤ ' ' 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 ' ' 𓍢ִ ᰔᩚ 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 <3

ابدأ من البداية

" hey babe , how are you ? " bobot happily said , closing the door and sitting on the bed , he took off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt , keeping it like that , he collapsed on the bed. " man bobal...my ass is tired " he laughed softly.

bobal giggled softly and snuggled near bobot , he was happy his love was home safe and sound but he was also craving bobot and his love~

bobot got up and unbuckled his belt , he looked and at bobal , who was still just watching the tv and smiled softly. " god he's just...so precious...i want him all to myself~ " bobot thought to himself.

the gremlin noticed bobot looking at him and teased him , " what are you staring at~ ? "

" this beautiful little gremlin named bobal , aka the guy who i want taking my last name~ " bobot grabbed the remote and turned off the tv , he got in between bobal's legs and cupped his cheeks.

both of the boys shared a quick kiss , only for bobot to ask , " now have you been a good puppy all week or am i gonna have to cancel the plans~ ? " he purred , removing bobal's shirt then pinching at his sensetive nipples.

" mmm~ i've been good , only for you~ "

" that's what i was looking for~ " bobot began to bite on bobal's neck , growling a bit even , his hands went down and grabbed one of bobal's ass cheeks , making the gremlin's breath pick up a bit.

a hickey was left on bobal's bronze skin , where he left it , bobot licked him there , making bobal shiver a bit. " aww , your so adorable~ " bobot purred , sliding off bobal's tight shorts , and then his boxers.

" god baby~ you have such a nice ass , makes jacking off to you a lot more fun~ " bobot chuckled seductivly. his dirty little commets making bobal tense up a bit. he blushed hard as his hair poofed up a bit.

bobot stood up in front of bobal and slid off his pants , wearing nothing but boxers and his little pink socks. " now come on bobal , get to sucking me , use that little filthy mouth of yours~ "

bobal got on the floor and got on his knees. a buldge was extremely see through and it only made the bushy haired male exited. he slid off bobot's boxers , only for a fat dick to be out in his face. it made bobal a little more horny.

the emo looked down at bobal and grabbed him by the neck , " now come on bobal , my dick isn't going to suck itself~ " he let go of his neck and smirked as he watched bobal grab onto it and placed it in his mouth.

the red haired man smirked as bobal sucked him off , " mmm~ not bad bobal~ " he told him. the emo closed his eyes and moaned loudly , feeling his love suck him.

" mmmm~ " bobal moaned into it , taking more of it in his mouth , it went deeper into his mouth as he placed his soft little hand onto bobot's balls , rubbing onto them , even tugging a bit.

" bobal~ " bobot's head fell back as he placed his big hand through bobal's bushy hair. " god your so good at this~ " he praised , making bobal take it in his mouth a little deeper.

" mmm~ " bobal's head bobbed , he took it out of his mouth and began sucking on bobot's balls , his hand rubbed bobot's hard , erect member , bobot's eyes were tight shut. " mmm~ !! "

" god bobal i love you so fucking much~ " bobot purred , he looked down at bobal , who looked up at him. the gremlin took his plump lips off of his balls and countiuned sucking on his penis , only driving bobot more and more crazy.