Chapter 1

"Open, Gate of the Water Bearer!!! Aquarius!" said a blonde mage, was on her knees, holding Aquarius the Water Bearer of the 12 Zodiac constellation key in the water around her, with not much clothes on, there were mainly torn to shreds. She had what looked like a hankercheif to hid as much as possible of her boobs. Her black mini skirt was almost completely shredded.

"The princess's cannot handle it!!!" Virgo yelled, worried about the blonde mage. "3 gates at once!!!?" Loke said shocked.

Jackal, a man with brown hair, parts of it in the shape of a wolfs ears. He had bright golden-hazely eyes was shocked. While seeing what was happening from below where he was standing on a log above. He wore baggie jogges, no shoes, no shirt, he wore a scarf and and glove that went from his finger nails to his elbows.

The blonde mage started falling to the ground. "Pl... Please..." "You dumbass" said a blue mermaid. She had light blue hair that reached to her hips, a blue mermaid, scalely thin to help her swim through water. She had tortoise blue eyes. She held the blonde mage in front of her, using her right hand to keep the mage up, while the other hand held a pot like weapon with water coming out of it. Showing that she could control the water around her.

Loke stood not far way from them, fight a male lizard monster "three gates are now open at once" he was shocked.

"Princess" Virgo shouted again turning away from her own opponent, creepy young girl with bunny ears sticking out of her head.

The blonde mage was huffing out of tiredness from her battles. "you came for me" she said, looking to the mermaid named Aquarius, trying to put a smile on her heavily injured face. Aquarius only replied with a serious face and a few words "you stupid idiot" she didn't look down at the person who she was talking to, only looking at her enieme in front of her, Jackal.

Aquarius raised her weapon behind her, gathering water to attack. While Jackal could only stand there, shocked and sweating asking "who is that".

Meanwhile the blonde mage was trying to get up and off of the ground that see was placed on "she's my..." but she was interrupted  by Aquarius "get back girl" she warns her summoner just before she sends a whirlpool at Jackal, making him turn around in circles.

"WO AH AH, GUHA AAH!" Jackal screaming, struggling in the water. "PFF!" The creepy bunny girl said.

"Lucy that's enough" Loke shouted to the blonde mage called Lucy.

Timeskip~ 10 minutes or so.

Aquarius POV- "What's the most important thing right now? Memories? Keys? Grief? No, it's the power to save your friends. The power of a Celestial Spirit mage. Now, do it, destroy my key. This something no one else but you can do". I yelled at Lucy, she did nothing but cry like a little child.

I heard Jackal chuckle "kuhaha, what are you arguing about there? Just a little further and you'll be in my range" he said grinning his ass off.

"i... Love you... Aquarius" Lucy said through her tears, that's when i heard her scream. I turned around and saw a man with black messy hair that was put into a high ponytail. He had slit and narrowed eyes. That scared the living hell outta me if i must say.

"stop your water this instant" i did what he wanted ne to do, i mean i did really gave a choice he had a knife to her throat i had to. I promise Layla i would protect her daughter.

"now return to your own world" i stared at him my eyes full of hate. I quickly went back to the Spirit world, to where i could quickly get healed.

Jackal POV- I laughed at the fact we've finally got the busty mage.

"Jackal i want you carry our new member to her new room. Oh and by the way miss mage if you resist i will kill every one of your guild mates that are here. Jackal take good care of her and remember carry her nicely". I swear Mard Geer wanted me to kill him for sure now.

I don't like this stupid blonde. Yet i'm actually going be carrying her, it would be in bridal style. "use your magic and i'll torture you badly got that" i told her, picking her off of the ground. She nodded.

'good she not as dumb as she looks' i thought carrying her to my room, seeing how all the guest rooms were destroyed. Lucky for me she won't be in my bed, cause tomorrow she'll be tortured. Hahaha i can't wait for the fun to happen.

Lucy POV- I must of fallen asleep because i woke up in a large room. I was on a king size bed, with white silky bed sheet and covers. I was comfy. I tried to get up but i couldn't, my body was in pain and there was something heavy on top of me.

I looked down to only find... Jackal sleeping on top of me, he was under the covers that only made it worse, but i was still in my shredded clothes meaning i was almost naked. Jackal was still in his usual baggie bottoms, no top.

I tried to get him of off me, but that only made him tighten his grip around my waist. "OI, JACKAL GET THE HELL OFF OF ME" i screamed, moving around hoping to get away from him.

It seemed to work because he was starting wake up now. "let me sleep" Jackal said sleepishly, i could feel him moving in between my legs. I blushed like crazy, the deepest shade of red you could ever see.

I moved around again, this he was pissed not because of fight and all that, but because he woken up from his sleep.

"what do you want you stupid bitch" at what i heard Jackal say i punched him right in the middle of his face, i guess i broke his nose because i could hear a breaking crack noise.

"what the hell was that for" Jackal screamed in pain, holding his nose while blood came gushing out of it.

"that's for calling me a bitch you jackass""no wonder i was enjoying my sleep and you just had to wake me up""i tried to wake you up to get you of me, god damn it you're just like. Natsu" i yelled into his face. At the mention of Natsu, i could feel tears running down from my eyes to my chin.

"get ready, Mard Geer should be here soon for you" Jackal says getting up from the bed and over to what looked like a wardrobe. Jackal started undressing in front of me. I blushed, then i shrieked. He stopped what he was doing, turned around and asked "what is it now" his voice was filled with angry showing me he was pissed badly off. "y-y-y-ou'r-ree g-g-g-getting und-d-dressed i-in f-front of me w-w-what else d-d-do you expect" i shuddered, blushing.

"then turn around" he suggested to me. "you jerk" i screamed, my face facing the ceilling.

Please if you want a :

1- JackLu (Jackal x Lucy) or
2- MardLu (Mard Geer x Lucy)

Just so you know i'm personally a fan of JackLu, their so cute together, plus Mard Geer face creeps me out, i was thinking Silver (Gray's dad) and Lucy but Lucy thinks of Gray as a older brother figure, so Silver would be like a father figure to Lucy.

Im gonna just publish now im bored really.

Just correcting spelling mistakes.