11 : Sweet illusion

Start from the beginning

Fuck!

Her kisses went up the line of my spine until reaching my neck, where she pushed my hair aside and started kissing. Her hands that were on my waist, started roaming around. One went up to my left breast and boldly massaged it, pinching my stiff nipple between the tip of her fingers. And the other one moved down my stomach until reaching my bundle of nerves.

"Oh Minji..." I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips when I felt her fingers on the wet flesh of my pussy.

"You're so wet, Scarlet." She whispered, biting my ear slowly.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and so good."

"I-I hate you." I said through clenched teeth.

I knew she was smiling now, an evil smile.

"I know you do..." She said as she slid two fingers over my clit, then down my soaked folds and up again; she was teasing me.

Damn her.

I writhed due to the strong discomfort between my legs. I needed her. But I wouldn't beg, I wouldn't humiliate myself like that.

"Beg." She ordered.

"No."

"Beg now." She whispered, rubbing her fingers against my bundle of nerves, and I closed my eyes, opening my mouth as my hands reached for her hair. "Beg, Scarlet." She ordered again, to then move her fingers faster.

I gripped her hair tightly as her fingers rubbed fast against my clit. But I needed more, I needed to feel her completely.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck me, Minji... please." I practically begged.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? Beg again. Beg me to fuck you very hard." She whispered in a raspy and sexy way.

"Minji... Please..."

"Hanni? Are you okay?" I heard that voice, but it wasn't Minji's.

Suddenly, I felt everything so distant. What was happening to me?

"Hanni? You're worrying me."

I closed my eyes tightly, fighting to stay there, with Minji in my bedroom. But it wasn't working, that voice kept calling me, and it wasn't Minji.

"Hanni! For the love of God!"

I opened my eyes quickly and closed them again, the brightness coming from the window almost blinding me. Oh God, a dream? It was all a fucking dream. I sat up on my bed, looking down at it, there wasn't any sign of Minji.

I shook my head. I was going crazy. Minji was driving me crazy.

"I'm fine, Dani. I'm going to take a shower."

"Are you sure? You seemed to be in pain..."

"Cramps." I lied.

"Alright. Hurry up, or we're going to be late. You know your boss doesn't like that."

My boss? The woman with whom I swore to have spent the night with? Yes, the woman that drove me crazy even in my dreams.

Within minutes, the three of us were inside Kim Industry's huge building.

"It was just a heavy dream, Dani. Stop saying nonsense." I grumbled, leaning against the wall of the elevator.

"You got home late and tired, right? Ms. Minji sucked your energy during the day."

"Jesus, Danielle! Why do you always think about sex?" Karina said.

"You needed to see how she woke up, Rina. I even thought she had brought someone into her bedroom, she was sweating."