11 : Sweet illusion

Start from the beginning

"I don't forgive easily. I'm going to teach you not to mess with me, Hanni."

Minji quickly grabbed my hair, tilting my head and kissing my lips with anger. I couldn't think, I could only feel; fear, arousal, dread of what she might do. But I didn't want her to stop.

Her hands were gripping the strands of my hair tightly, making me feel a pleasurable pain, as her body pressed mine against the door with want. Everything was wild and mind-blowing. Minji sucked my tongue quickly, tasting everything she could until her lungs couldn't take it anymore. The woman ended the kiss, biting my lower lip harshly, and I could swear that it was bleeding.

Our breathing was heavy, one against the other. She stared at me with her dark, blazing eyes.

"You're still mine, Scarlet. Being Hanni or not." Minji said firmly, despite being breathless.

"Only yours..." I surrendered myself to her.

The woman flashed me a devilish smile and took my lips in a breathtaking kiss again, then moving down to my neck, where she sucked my pulse point. I closed my eyes tightly, letting her do whatever she wanted with me. I brought one of my hands to her wavy hair, gripping it tightly as she slid her tongue eagerly on my earlobe.

"We can't do this here..." I whispered to her.

"Someone might see us."

Minji didn't even answer, she just squeezed my waist harshly, bringing my body into my apartment and closing the door behind her. We kissed like two crazy people. She pressed me against the closed door, moving her hands up from my thighs into my small robe, to then dig her nails into the flesh of my ass roughly. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my mouth.

"Let's go to your room, now." She ordered, her mouth still pressed against mine.

"I'm afraid to wake up Rina or Dani."

"Be a good girl and don't make a sound." She said seriously.

I took a deep breath, getting out of her arms. I walked in front of her, knowing that her hot eyes were on me, on my body. We entered my room, which was illuminated only by the lamp on my bedside table. Minji closed the door and stared at me.

I swallowed hard, bringing my hands to my robe, which I slowly opened. Minji's eyes were burning, glazed on my body that was now covered only by my small lace panties, which were now completely wet.

"Oh, Pham... I'm going to fuck you so hard and rough. You will regret having tricked me."

I felt my sex throb upon hearing her words, feeling my liquid trickle down. Bitch.

Minji walked towards me, taking off her black coat and letting it fall to the floor.

She stopped a few centimeters away from my body, bringing her hands to it in a light caress, on my waist, over my stomach, going up slowly over my breasts, which she squeezed roughly. Her aroused expression was priceless, I could swear she was soaking wet.

"Turn around." She ordered.

I quickly obeyed her, and Minji rested her hands on my buttocks, running her hands over my ass, scratching slowly, to then spank me hard.

"Ahh!" I let out a small shriek in surprise.

"Shhh! Shut up, I'm sure you don't want anyone to hear."

Bitch! She moved her hand to the other side, caressing slowly, to then spank my other buttock. I bit my lower lip hard, she was spanking me, and the worst of all, I was liking it.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" She asked, and then I felt her wet lips on the same place she had spanked.

I wanted to watch what she was doing. Minji kissed my smooth skin, and then spanked me again.