~ch.15~

Y/n's pov:

Angry and I had pulled up to the shrine and walked to where smiley was at. As we got closer we saw him speaking to some of the other members of the division.

"I'm tired." I heard one of the members say as he let out a yawn. "Me too." I said and leaned my head on smileys shoulder.

"Hey there pretty." He greeted me with his usual smile. "Where's the little man at?" He looked behind me and then back at my eyes. Honestly how can he see if his eyes are closed. I hope I can find out one day.

"He's at home sleeping." He nod his head and looked to his brother. "I'll take her home since you picked her up." Angry didn't respond, he just stared at his brother.

"We're starting the meeting for the battle against Valhalla!"

At the sound of Ken's voice everyone had went silent. Then we saw Mikey walk in from behind him.

"Tomorrow we are going to squash Valhalla! They picked the fight with us, but we got nothing to gain from it!" He paused and looked down at the floor. "And... Baji is among our enemies."

He looked back up.

"There's no mercy for traitors! That's the Toman way!" He paused again before sitting down on the floor. "Can I be a kid for a second?" He asked.

"He is a kid tho." I whisper to myself, but by both of the twins lowly laughing I knew they heard me.

"I can't fight Baji." I saw a small smirk make its way to Ken's face. "That's my answer! Everyone lend me your strength! Tomorrow we'll stomp Valhalla and bring Baji back to Toman!"

He stood back up and smiled at us all. "That is Tomans answer!" Everyone erupted in cheers, and a smile made its way to my face.

"Hey look. Pretty just got prettier with that smile." I rolled my eyes then looked back up at our commander and vice commander. "I'm serious you should smile more, it suits you."

"Brothers right. Your smile is pretty just like you." Angry agreed with his twin.

"Yea yea whatever. Thanks for the compliment." People started to leave while some stayed behind and talked with others.

"You ready to go home pretty?" Before I could answer I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Your leaving already y/n?" He asked then dug his head into my back. "Yea I'm tired. See you tomorrow Mikey." I unwrapped his arms around me and followed smiley to his bike.

"Let's get you home princess." We got onto his bike and then drove off, Angry not to far behind us.

~~~~

"Thanks for the ride. Uh both rides." I said to the both of them since I realized I didn't thank angry for earlier.

"No problem. We'll always give you a ride whenever you need one." Smiley said and angry nod his head.

"Y/n. Inside, now." I looked back and seen my dad at the front door with his arms crossed over his chest. "Shit. Sorry i gotta go." They both nod their heads and drove off.

"Who were those two?" Dad asked once I reached the door. "They're just friends dad. Nothing else." He looked at me then turned around and walked into the house. "Next time tell me you're leaving this late at night." I nod my head and went straight to my room.

"He seemed more calm than usual." I closed my eyes with a weird feeling in my gut, hoping it would be gone by tomorrow morning.

~~~~

October 31
Y/n's pov:

"Big sis today is Halloween!" Opening my eyes I seen Aki in his costume. "Aki it's barely 10. It's too soon to dress up in your costume." I closed my eyes and turned around, facing the wall.