Chapter 4

Kat's P.O.V

We walk into the boys flat and see three girls chatting, seated around a large kitchen table. They look up and notice us then Louis shouts, "these are our neighbours!!!" They laugh then introduce themselves as Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie. Caspar explains why we're in their room and they laugh and tell us to make ourselves at home. "What shall we do?" Zayn asks. Louis and Harry scream, "TWISTER!!" I smile but then look down at my pyjamas and feel a bit uncomfortable. Eleanor notices and offers me some spare clothes. I nod eagerly and head up to her room with her to get something. She shares a room with Perrie and Danielle. I ask "Don't you share a room with your boyfriend?" Then realise how rude I sound, "sorry." She smiles, "it's fine and I would never share with Lou, have you seen his bedroom? Oh wait you can't, it's covered in clothes!" We laugh then I say, "wait, you're dating Louis?" She nods. "But he's like insane and you're like, not?" She grins mischievously and says, "I am actually just as insane as him, I just control it better!" I giggle then she asks, "what about you? Do you have a boyfriend? You seem very close to that Caspar?" She says winking."Gross, he's my twin brother!" I say, Elle sees the disgusted look on my face and begins to laugh, "sorry, I just thought, you know..." We head downstairs still laughing, we can't stop! Louis pokes Elle, "what's wrong with you?" The boys look so confused we laugh harder until we are literally rolling on the floor with laughter. "Elle thought I was dating Caspar!" I say. The 1D boys look confused, while Jack and Finn begin to laugh, then Caspar says, "me? Date that? It's so hideous! Thanks god we're unidentical!" I punch him as Lou looks at us and says, "wait you guys are related?" And in unison we chorus, "we're twins!!"

Caspar's P.O.V

"We're twins!!" Louis nods then says, "pick teams, I choose you Harold!" He points then jumps on top of Harry. Eleanor pouts at him and pretends to cry. Danielle links arms with her and says, "don't worry, we'll be together!" I grab Kat and wink at her while Jack and Finn agree to go together, Niall with Liam and Zayn with Perrie. We begin to play, one partner from each pair in the game. Kat and Niall are the only two left and she is under Niall while he is a human pretzel with an arched back. Kat looks at me mischievously and edges her hip towards Niall's . She hits her hip up and Niall topples over. We all laugh as Niall sits up and pouts. "Hey! No fair!" He clamours up and looks at Kat, "you cheated!" Kat grins then says, "sorry babe!" Then kisses him on the forehead. Niall goes very red and the other 1D boys laugh and elbow each other. I look at Jack and Finn and raise my eyebrows. Finn waggles his eyebrows back but Jack just stands there looking... Angry? No, why would he be? I will have to talk to him later.

Jack's P.O.V

She KISSED him. Sure it was only on the forehead but still. I have liked her for three years and now he walks in and she completely forgets about me.

*After a second round of twister*

We hear the others come back and Kat goes to get them. I hear squeals and introductions are made. "Guess we'll be going..." I say, edging towards the door. Louis pins me to the floor while shouting, "but we haven't watched a movie yet!" I laugh and agree to watching a movie. Louis cheers then shouts, "pick your movie partners!" Kat touches my arm and asks if we want to be together. "Why don't you go with Niall, you obviously like him and he obviously like leading him on." I say sarcastically. Kat looks hurt and walks towards her brother and they agree to go together. I look to see who doesn't have a partner. The 1D boys who have girlfriends are with them, so Liam with Danielle, Louis with Eleanor and Zayn with Perrie. Harry is with Jecca, who he has been eyeing since they have arrived and Finn is with Niamh. There are only two people left - Emma and... Niall. I spot Niall walking towards Emma and run towards her. Niall asks her to be with him then I shout, "I'm with Emma!" He looks taken aback then Emma ducks out and goes with her sister and Harry. "Niall and Jack are together!" Emma shouts. I eye Niall and follow him to the sofa and sit down next to him. Louis announces that we're watching some horror movie and I zone out.

*30 minutes later*

Something scary happens in the movie and all the girls shriek and the boys start laughing at them. I blink, trying to work out what's going on while Louis pauses the movie and moans at everyone, "shhh I'm trying to watch!" "I don't think he even knows whats going on, he was to busy snogging Eleanor." I think. I notice everyone staring at me, oh my god did I think out loud? "Sorry," I mumble and there's an awkward silence before Louis starts laughing and milliseconds later everyone joins in. Except Kat. She just gives me a look before turning away. Eleanor jumps up and announces that she is going upstairs and she is taking Kat hostage with her. Danielle, Emma and Niamh follow, saying that the movie is too scary. I look at Perrie and Jecca who I expect to follow the other girls but Perrie is eagerly watching the TV, waiting for Louis to unpause the movie and Jecca is asleep, curled up on Harry's chest. I stand up, "can I join?" The girls exchange looks and Kat bites her lip and looks at Eleanor. "Girls only!" Eleanor shouts then runs up the stairs shrieking. I think she may be crazier then Louis! I walk bak to my seat and catch Niall smirking, I scowl and flop down in my seat. .Stupid Niall. Stupid Kat. I hate them both.