1: The Start

"Ya mom I know I'll be safe you don't worry about me!" Sarah explains her mom as she is going on a friends trip after turning 18.

Sarah is the woman the discription talks about...

She is a girl who has always been passionate, hardworking, intellectual and The prettiest or maybe the most hottest of her all friends.
Sarah really had a hard life as a teenager because her parents always misunderstood her always treated her like a shit. Still she managed to be the best version of herself, only thing off about her was that she always had this thought of being murdered by someone, she always felt that someone is after her life and wants her to be dead.

It was finally the day she was going to be an adult now and as her parents had promised she was going to a friends trip to Paris. They all lived in California, her dream place to visit was Paris, The city of Love...
Sarah was a novel reader and a writer too but writing was only a hobby she never published a book or anything but like any other teenage girl even she used to read dark romance novels. So, she was full of fantasies and no guy ever was able to fulfill her fantasies but she had high hopes for this trip that she could find someone during the trip who could do all the things that are in her head.

The party is over of her turning into an adult. Now it's time for packing for the trip, so female friends go along with her to the room which was so perfectly organised and super clean as if it had been cleaned every hour. Sarah grabbed a huge bag from top of the cupboard and pulled it down. Her friends opened expecting some interesting stuffs to steal from it but as they open disappointment rubs through their pretty faces as it was completely empty. Sarah then pulls out almost all of her clothes from the closet. One of her friends found a bikini outfit. "Really?!, Sarah are you gonna wear this old fashioned bikini and not a brand new sexy looking one!?" She cries.
"Ugh no that is my mom's, I must have put it here by mistake!" She explains
" Yeah it better be that!" her friend replies
"Guys! Guys! Do you all think I'll find a man in Paris to fulfill my fantasies?!" She shouts excitedly
"Yeah Ofcourse baby girl you will!!" Her friends exclaim.

Wait untill the next chapter I'll be posting that soon!....