Ram: you are soooooo cute... But this time it will a comedy movie... How about tom and jerry?

Seetha smiled at him and nodded her head as yes..  both of them started to watch tom and jerry and laughed...

Seetha looked at ram who is laughing at Jerry's atrocities.. 

Seetha: thank you...

Ram looked at her confusedly and asked,

Ram: for what?

Seetha: for making me laugh... It's been a while...

Ram smiled at her didn't said anything...

Both of them shared lots of their interest & ram showed all of his vacation pictures to her & rambled about how much he likes to travel & visit new places...

Ram: apram oru time Bhutan la ennachuna.. 

He turned towards seetha only to see she's sleeping on his shoulder.. he smiled at her sleeping face and took his phone silently and took selfie like she's sleeping on his shoulder her curly hair covered her face Fully...

He looked at all the selfies with her and mumbled,

Ram: found my angel...

He also slept looking at her... They only opened their eyes when they heard announcement of flight going to be landed soon...

Both of them Looked At each & jerked away realised that they are sleeping in each other shoulders...

Seetha looked away and bite her tongue.. ram rubbed his neck embarrassed... Both of them went outside of flight and after all checkings .. they reached to pickup the their luggages .. seetha turned towards ram & Said,

Seetha: it's nice to meet you...

Ram: me too... & I really meant that I will be there always for you... Uhm... How about.. mm... Can I get your number?

Seetha: ugh...

Ram; i promise I won't miss use it... It's just I wanted to see you again.. i ... Loved to spend time with you.. & it's the first time I met a girl who loves to play cricket... We have to play together atleast once to see how good you are...

Seetha: i.. let's fate decide it ..

Ram: puriyala.?

Seetha: namma thirumbavum meet pannalam ma vendamanu vidhi decide pannatum. Orey idathula dhana irukka porom... Thirumba engayachu meet panna .. number thara..

Ram: oh... Mmm.. atleast insta I'd aachu sollalamey..

Seetha laughed and said,

Seetha: Naa endha social media layum illa .. I am sorry...

Ram: it's okay .  But Enakku nambikka irukku..

Seetha: edhula?

Ram: indha vidhi ta... Nee vena paaru I will meet you soon..

Seetha raised her eyebrow and said,

Seetha: we will see...

Suddenly he heard a scratchy voice calling his name ... He groaned & closed his eyes in irritation...

Seetha: yaaru adhu?

Ram: it's Kiren...

Kiren saw seetha standing beside ram closely & his hands around seetha's shoulder...

Kiren: what are you doing here ram darling? I am searching for you everywhere baby...

Hearing that seetha tried not to laugh out loud & closed her mouth because she remembered that ram mimicry voice and body language her in flight...

Kiren: why are you laughing?

Seetha: nothing mam... I just remembered about something .. nothing more ..

Ram guessed it what's about & smiled at her..

Ram: told you nah?

Seetha: shut up...

Kiren looked at both of them with glare and said,

Kiren: Ram polaam time aachu...

Ram: ne epo Naa vara...

Kiren: illa ...

Ram: PO..

Kiren: fine seekiram va..

With that she left from there... Ram turned towards seetha..

Ram: mmm.. naa sonnadha yosichu paaru.. i will be there always in your life as a friend.. if you want.. here .. idhu dhaan Naa thanga pora address if you changed your mind.. call me.. on the number back side.. until then bye .

Seetha: bye...

Ram went from there ... Seetha looked down at the address..

Ram: adiye seetha..

Seetha looked at him with wide eyes...

Ram: un phone kaga wait panitu iruppa..

He went from there not before winked at seetha..  making her smile at his antics...

Continued...