Episode 1

Once upon a time, TF1 sleeps in the corner of the dark room. After getting some sleep, TF1 wakes up and becomes shocked. He sees a dark room with the objects being untidied. He wants to see who made this mess. TF1 walks around the room and looks around the messed objects. Leaving no clue, TF1 goes outside and looks around to find a person who messed in the dark room. Then, TF1 found a survivor, named Connie.

Connie: Stay away from me! Hey, are you a French TV channel called TF1?

TF1 doesn't speak, he only speaks by using the light. He says "Yes, what are you doing here?

Connie: I am preparing for the doomsday in 10 October 2040. The only thing to survive is prepare before the doomsday happen! Can you help me?

TF1 speaks to Connie again by using the light "Sure. What do you want for us?"

Connie: I want you to bring me some goods.

TF1 decided to search the goods for her. He searched anywhere, so he searches it on a street. Luckily, he found a good near the market, and also, he found more goods near the market. So he picked the good, and gives it to Connie.

Connie: Did you find the goods? Give it to me. This good is in bad condition, but it is in average condition. Okay. Let's save this goods from our backpack so we can eat it during the doomsday.

Connie saves the goods into her backpack.

Connie: Let's talk. TF1, there will be a doomsday on 10 October 2023. The doomsday will be an earthquake. All humanities will become extinct because of the earthquake. Only you can survive us from the earthquake. Do you want to help us?

TF1 says to Connie by using the light "What? You want to recruit us so you can save yourself from the earthquake?"

Connie: Yes, I need your help. You can help me whenever if I have a problem. If you don't help me, I will never survive from the earthquake. Let's team up together. One by one.

TF1's lights becomes brighter and circles around TF1 logo after Connie wants to team up with TF1.

Connie: Ok, TF1, we shall keep our secret together. We can keep our secret in my camp. Don't worry, my camp does not have any harm. You can also do anything you want and keep yourself safe.

TF1 and Connie prepares and starts to  walk into Connie's camp. They cross the rocks and the unacessible path and they finally arrived in Connie's camp.

Connie: This is my camp. I picked a narrow hill so that I can save myself from the doomsday. You can come inside if you want to.

TF1 looks at her camp. Her camp is full load of survival objects. TF1 says to her by using the light "Are these all your objects?"

Connie: Yes. These are all my survival objects. I picked those from the streets. Try to use it.

TF1 tries Connie's survival objects from the streets. Some of Connie's survival objects are broken after TF1 uses it and it becomes unusable.

Connie: Did you use my survival objects? Can you rate those? What's the result?

TF1 says to her by using the light "We're so sad that some of your objects are broken because it's old and broken. We can't able to repair it".

Connie: Well, I can't able to repair it because I don't have money. Let's hang out outside, shall we?

(TF1 and Connie hangs out outside, looking at the sky)

Connie: When I was becoming a survivor, I was alone, but because of you, I'm no longer be alone anymore.

TF1 says to her by using the light "So you're not going to be alone again because of us, right?"

Connie: Yes, because of you I became more calm. It's all thanks to you, TF1.