Chapter 34

While Leonello led me to his bedroom, I asked about a condom that would fit me. After all, I'm still smaller than him.

"Don't worry, baby. I figured out the size you need through experimentation with dildos."

I blushed a deeper shade of red, hardly able to look at my sexy boyfriend as he stripped out of his pastel green dress shirt and dark gray slacks. Leonello ushered me closer as I fumbled with undoing my pants, then he pulled them down as he knelt at my feet. I inhaled deeply when he pressed his face to my bulge and then removed my underwear.

"I love your taste and smell, baby." he murmured, dragging his tongue along the underside of my cock. "Mm, I missed you so much."

"Us too, of course."

I looked up from Leonello's lusty expression to see Lucian and Jamar shut the door behind their bare bodies. Lucian's cock was standing tall again and Jamar's huge organ was oozing pre-come with no sign of stopping.

"Do you mind, Leon?"

Leonello shook his head, then I had three tongues on me in no time. I gasped as they suctioned the sides and tip of my cock. I could barely remain standing from the intense stimulation. Jamar bobbed to take me deeper, so I grabbed his hair when my tip reached the back of his mouth. Leonello and Lucian were taking turns sucking on my sack.

"Fuck," I gasped, my body trembling. "I-I can't..."

"Don't hold it in, baby berry." stated Lucian, now behind me on his knees. "Move your feet apart and hold your asscheeks for me."

I did as told, my body trembling like a leaf. "Sh-shouldn't I have a shower?"

"Too late, baby berry. Besides, you showered this morning."

I blushed and jumped when I felt something warm, wet, and wriggly on my perineum. Lucian groaned as he thrust his tongue against my hole and began to use his lubed fingers to stretch my insides. But Leonello now had my cock down his throat, so I couldn't hold back. I came with a soft grunt, my legs weakening even more. I felt myself falling, but Jamar caught me.

"Whoa, there." he murmured, then sat on the bed and held my legs open for the De Niro brothers. "Give me a kiss, Ollie."

I turned my head as much as I could and bumped our lips together. Jamar's cock throbbed against my lower back, helping me feel how deep he reaches at eight inches. I shivered with a soft moan, then stuck out my tongue when Jamar requested it. I was kissed and held in such a way that everything was on display while Leonello teased my chest and cock with Lucian stretching my channel to his heart's content.

"Cazzo, I can't wait anymore." uttered Leonello, ignoring Jamar's and Lucian's protests. "Shut it, I want him."

"Relax, Jam, Lu. Let me sit on my own for a bit." I stated, so they reluctantly let me move to the middle of the bed.

I motioned for Leonello to join me, so he climbed onto the bed and straddled my lap. His brother and their best friend audibly gasped when they realized what was about to happen. My shy, buff boyfriend was eager to put me inside, but I hugged his waist and rubbed my face on his pecs to calm him down a bit.

"Tesoro, relax for me. I'm not going anywhere, so take your time."

Leonello shivered and nodded, then crawled to the edge of his bed to get my condoms and the lube he likes to use. He taught me how to put the condom on myself, then lubed his fingers and reached behind himself.

"Can I loosen you, tesoro?"

Leonello paused, but he nodded and laid back. He held his knees open, so I squirted some lubricant on my fingers and let it warm up a bit. Leonello was surprised when I started to lick and suck on his cock while fondling his balls with my left hand.