Chapter 10 - McGunnagles warning

Start from the beginning

“That’a is’a not my sister” Draco said italianishly.

“Oh that makes more sense.” Ron said, nodding. “I was wondering why she didn't have that Italian accent if she was your sister.” Draco looked confused.

Luna smiled and said “Well it wouldn't be very appropriate if we were siblings now would it?”

“Why not?” Asked Ron. Draco gave a pointed look and said “I’a dont’a know what the girl is’a talking about.”

Ron nodded understandably. Dummydoor walked forward and looked closely at the roosters.

“Definitely roosters alright”

Dummydoor said nodding. “Welp, they are already dead, I don't know what you children want from me.” Dummydoor stated with a shrug of his wrinkled bare shoulders.

“AH! Headmaster’a! I’a want you to punish’a whoever’a did’a this! What’a if its’a the same person’a behind the attacks’a?!”

Dummydoor put a hand out to stroke his beard, mocking deep thought. “Good point Darren. Do you know who's behind the attacks?” Dummydoor asked, a joking tone hidden behind the question.

“W-well’a no- I’a thought that’a-” Draco started before being cut off by dummydoor.

“‘W-w-well’a no’” Dummydoor mocked “Precisely Dexter, nothing I can do, no one I can punish.”

Draco frowned and looked at Luna, who gave him a pitied look.

“Are you sure you lot aren't siblings?” Harry asked, pushing his glasses up his nose and squinting at the pair.

Luna threw her head back in a laugh and shook her head. Draco was red faced and stuttering nonsense defenses.

Dummydoor peered thoughtfully over his glasses. “It's really uncanny how similar you guys look, maybe you and Laura were twins separated at birth?”

Dracos fist was clenched at his side, but a pained calm look was on his face. “Ay’a Headmaster Dummydoor’a- her name’a is’a Luna, not Laura and-” Draco started before Harry interrupted.
“Truly is uncanny isn't it? They look the same! Carbon copies from birth! Nearly identical, on close inspection one could say they were kinfolk!”

Draco sighed and walked away, Harry and Ron headed to the dormitory.

***

Harry woke up in the middle of the night.

“I have to pee bruv!” Harry shouted, stretching.

“Harry!” Semus moaned, “Stop giving us nighttime updates, we don't care!”

Harry scowled and stomped out of the dormitory, making a point to slam the door so that Semus could suffer.

Harry's cold bare feet walked along the stone floor, he shivered and used his hand to guide him along the dark empty castle hallways. He heard some noises coming from around the corner and so he peeked to see what it was. Harry saw Ginny messing with some blood that was coming from a freshly dead rooster. He was intrigued and started walking towards her.

Harry was fixing his hair and making sure his glasses were on straight as he made his way towards Ginny. He had almost made it to her when he saw Footsock appear behind her.
"Footsock! My beautiful lizard! Oh how I've missed you!" he exclaimed excitedly. His excitement was cut short when the scaly creature dragged Ginny to the ground and started pulling her away.

"Footsock! Wot are you doing?! Leave her alone!" he shouted, trying to grab Ginny's hand. Footsock of course did not listen and kept dragging Ginny away, faster than Harry could catch her. Harry still tried of course, as the love of his life was being dragged away by his beloved pet. He had almost grabbed Ginny's hand, but Footsock disappeared into the shadows with her. Harry accepted defeat and walked to go to his original destination, the bathroom.
When he was finished, he washed his hands and walked back to the Gunnindoor dorms and climbed back into bed.