Chapter 9 - attack of Harry Ghosts

Start from the beginning

"Shouldnt we wait for Dummydoor?"

"For wot Hermione? I want to take a nap," Harry said, a teensy bit annoyed.

"Well, shouldn't he know about how Flonch's cat got paralyzed by Flonch is going to tell him it was because of us!"

Harry shrugged his shoulders and shook his hair out of his face, leaning up against the wall.

"Im cool waiting," Ron said "But what's that message mean anyway, what's it saying?" He said, redirecting the triad's attention back to the writing on the wall.

"Enemies of the heir beware?" Harry clarified, staring at Ron in disbelief, "Enemies of the heir beware? You know, Foes pertaining to the successor look out? Oppositions about the beneficiary heed this warning? Antagonists appertaining to the inheritor walk on eggshells? Nemeses characterized by the next in line mind your ps and qs" Harry explained, still looking at Ron.
Ron got a confused look on his face, staring back at Harry.

"Harry what? No- i know what the words mean. I meant like.... What does it mean? Who wrote it and why?"

Harry and Hermione squinted at the wall. "I bet it's that washed out white boy draco!" Harry proclaimed.

Hermione frowned. "I doubt it, Draco isn't that tall."

"He could have used a ladder."

"Where would he get a ladder that big, does this school even have ladders?"

"Im sure it has ladders, its a school."

"Ive never seen any ladders here at all."

"Doesnt mean its not there, you don't see ghosts either."

"Ghosts aren't real."

"Oh yeah? I get possessed all the time! Watch"

Harry turned and stomped on Rons toes while yelling 'Boo'

"Yelling 'BOO" doesn't make you possessed!" Hermione yelled, rolling her orbs. Ron was jumping on one foot, clutching the one Harry just stomped on.

"Agree to disagree," retorted Harry.

Hermione was about to retort when a gravely but cheerful voice said "OH what have we here?"

The trio turned to face none other than Dummydoor, the man they were waiting for.

"Dummydoor!" Harry shouted

"We were waiting for you!" Hermione said

"I swear we didn't kill Flonches cat!" Ron added, no longer standing on one foot.

Dummydoor shrugged "I know you didn't, it's still alive, just paralyzed."

"We didn't do that either," Hermione said, stepping forward, clarifying.

"Well that's a shame, I always hated that ugly cat." Dummydoor explained.

The group gazing upon the wall gained a new member, the trio now a quad.

"What does it mean?" Ron asked Dummydoor, gesturing to the wall.

"Well, 'enemy' means someone-" Dummydoor started before getting cut off by Ron.

"No no! I know what it means- I just meant- nevermind." Ron sighed.

"Who do you think wrote it?" harry asked, tugging lightly on Dummydoors long flowing silver beard "Was it draco?"

"I doubt it, I don't think we have any ladders in this school." The wise old man said thoughtfully. Hermione shot Harry a proud look over her nose. "My guess is Peeves,"