Chapter 8 - Shootich

Start from the beginning

"Stop crying bruv, you're fine. Just go to the nurse or something," he said, still pinching his nipples.

Oliver nodded, and got up to walk away. When harry let go, blood started spewing again, spraying him in the face again. Harry went back to washing his hair, making sure to get the blood off his face as Oliver walked away, wailing in pain.

Ron walked into the locker room, looking excited.

"Harry! Im so excited!"

"I dont care Ron. Cant you see im trying to shower?"

"Well yes bu-"

"But nothing. Get out before i hurt you."

"But Harry its abou-"

"RON! I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT!"

Ron looked sad and walked past Harry to his brothers.

"Well since he doesn't wanna hear, arent you guys excited to see Ginny tomorrow? Shes gonna watch your Shootish match! Mum said shes also bringing your rat ron." he said, getting excited again.

"WAIT! You were talking about the smoking hot babe you live with!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"
"Well I tried."

Harry tuned Ron and his brothers out, daydreaming about Ginny, now even more excited about the Shootish game.

***

The new day had begun and Harry was about to participate in his first ever Shootish game. Harry was in the locker room, excitedly putting his Shootish uniform on. His first practice had only been a few days ago but he could feel it in his bones that he was going to win the game for Gunnindoor. Oliver Wad was carefully putting his shirt on, trying to avoid causing more pain to his band-aid covered nipples. The rest of them finished getting ready and they all lined up while Oliver gave a speech.

"I know our first ever practice of the year was only a couple days ago, but i can feel it in my soul that we will win today. So let's go out there and kick some slither-butt!"
The rest of the team was nodding along, getting hyped up.

"Lets go out there and demolish the Slytherguns!"

"YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!" the Gunnindoor team cheered.
They all rushed out of the locker room onto the field where the team car stood. On the opposite side was the Slythergun team and their car. Harry made orb contact with Draco and sneered. Draco rolled his vision diamonds as they both got into their respective cars. Harry sat in the drivers seat, gripping the wheel tightly. Oliver climbed into the passenger seat, getting his glock ready. The twins climbed into the back seats of the car, also readying their glocks, the rest of the team ready to fill in for anyone too injured to continue. Windows were rolled down and everyone but Harry hung out the window, sitting on the window frame, holding on tightly to railing on the top of the car.

Harry peered at the Slythergun car and saw Draco in the drivers seat as the announcer, Lee Jardon, announced that the match start soon.

"You ready for your first game Harry?" Oliver asked Harry, ducking his head into the car while they waited.

"Heck yeah mate, were gonna crush these goody two shoes!"
They heard Lee say counting down from 10. Oliver put his head back outside the car and Harry heard him yell, "Get ready boys!"

"...Five! Four! Three! Two! ONE! GOOOOO!" Lee yelled.

Harry stomped on the gas, sending the car flying forward as the rest of his team started shooting at the enemy team. Harry swerved right, sending mud flying at the other car which hit the Slythergun members in the lookers. Harry heard one of them yell in pain, and assumed that they had been shot.