Chapter 5 - the duel with a girl

Start from the beginning

"Its not'a- Nevermind'a. I'm a Slythergun'a, the best house'a of course. Nothing but'a the best'a for a Mulfoy'a."

Harry rolled his perceptors at the Italian boy. The pale boy led them up another flight of stairs to a wall, they stood staring at the portrait of a gigantic woman with a machine gun sticking out of her bosom.

"'Ow do we get in, this is a pan'in of a fat lady, not a door! What rubbish. You are a rubbish boy, mr. pale faced albino boy."

Draco rolled his blue diamonds at the boy named Harry in front of him.

"Theres a keypad'a you stupid'a boy'a," Draco said, annoyed. He pointed at a very obvious keypad that was badly disguised as one of those name plates they put next to paintings in museums.

"Only I'a don't know'a the passcode so'a you'll have to'a talk to'a you're houses prefect'a."

"Do you know who that is mate? Or are we supposed to guess?" Harry questioned.

"Why'a would I'a know who your'a houses prefect'a is'a? That is'a not'a for me to know'a!" Draco projected, spit flying. With a click of his italian heel draco was leaping down the stairs, leaving Harry and Ron stranded outside of the portrait.

"Wot a tosser," Harry sighed, looking at the portrait of the fat lady with a machine gun.

"We don't need to worry Harry, My brother Percy, is a prefect, we can ask him later!"

"Where is your brother? You stupid muppet, i want into my room now dont I?"

Harry looked down to pick his bags and Footsock up, only to realize he had neither. Footsock had run off after chewing the greasy teacher up, and he had no idea what he had done with his bags.

"RON! WHERE ARE MY BAGS?!" Harry shrieked. Ron looked back at Harry.

"I don't know mate, maybe with mi- WHERE ARE MY BAGS?! OH NO!"
Both boys started running around the castle looking for their bags behind doors, under chairs, in tables, but their bags were nowhere to be found.

Ron looked at Harry, panicked.

"Harry. Were our bags in the car?" he said with wide balls of sight.

"Yours definitely were bruv...but where could mine be? ....The little gray room?"

Ron ignored Harry's comment about the gray room and ran straight out the castle and out of the big wooden doors where the car was, completely burned, a large chunk of charcoal. Ron tried to open the door but it just fell off so he dove into the car, going straight to the back of the car to look for his bags. Harry followed him calmly, still thinking about where his bags could be.

"HARRY! MY BAGS! THEY'RE ALL BURNED UP! MY MUMS GOING TO KILL ME!!" Ron said, starting to cry. Harry rolled his spheres at the carnelian colored boy.

"Thats great Ron, I think i left my bags in some strange house. There were disgusting fly people there." Harry shuddered at the memory. Ron was completely ignoring Harry as he held some of the ashes from his bags, bawling.

"Come on Ron, we need to find your brother so we can get to our rooms." Harry said, grabbing the back of Rons shirt dragging him out of the car. Ron kept crying as Harry dragged him through the big doors and back into the castle where another red-headed guy was standing. He was tall and looked like a nerd.

"Ron? Why are you crying?" the orange man asked. Harry looked down at his companion and then back at the taller boy.

"His bags got burned up and he's worried about his mum killing him or something of the sort," Harry explained, "Who are you bruv?"