Chapter 3 - The Carride

Start from the beginning

A tiny fly man walked over to Harry and grabbed him by the face, spices staining its hands.
"Harry Pooter muzzzt go home!'' The 3 ft tall fly man seemed desperate.

"The mazzters will be here zzzoon for dinner!" The tiny fly man buzzed.

"EW, git your hairy bug arms off of me! Wot are you?!" Harry screeched, trying not to vomit at the feeling of the flies, weird grubby baby human arms.

"I izzzzz a houzze fly. My name izzzzz Dooby!" he said, getting real close to Harry's face.

"You muzzzzt not go to glockwartzzzzz!"

Harry forced a smile and nodded, backing away from the creepy bug guy.

"Well, I got what I wanted from this room so, Im gonna leave now," he said, backing towards the door and picking Footsock up along the way. Dooby watched Harry leave the room, occasionally buzzing. As soon as Harry was out of the kitchen he ran back to the little cement room to try and figure out how to leave this place. Footsock was relaxed for once and let Harry drag her to a spiral, fire escape looking spiral staircase and ran up it as fast as his tiny boy legs could carry him. Harry was running so fast his head hole was whistling.
"We got to get out of here Footsock!" Harry shouted, the fear getting to him. A wooden door blocked the top of the stairs.

Harry grabbed Footsocks large, girthy tail and swung the lizard around his head like it was a lasso. Then Harry released the fat lizard, letting it fly through the air and smack against the wooden door blocking the way; the bulky lizard smashed the door down with a crash and Harry ran through, komodo dragon in hand.

When he ran out the door he came face to face with some old men. Each one was scared and turned to face Harry, they seemed to be gathered around some busted up tables playing with cards, their gnarly mouths twisting into a frown upon seeing the skinny boy. Footsock leapt off of the busted door and ran straight into the center of old men, screeching. The horde of men shouted Italian profanities and yelled at Harry and the lizard for interrupting their poker game.

Harry was at a loss for words, he was so scared he nearly pulled a Bellon. He started to pant and felt like he was going to pass out until-
"Harry?!" Hagrid's voice shouted over the men, and Harry looked over to see the large man protruding from the group, looking red faced.

""AGRID!" Harry cartwheeled from the floor on top of the table and rolled into Hagrid's huge lap.

"I wos so scared Agrid! I nearly soilt my knickers! I almost wet my trousers! I just about soggy'd me underpants! Golly gee Agrid, I practically muddied my pantaloons!" Harry was breathing heavily, his hands on both of Hagrid's shoulders.

"What else did you almost do Harry?" Hagrid asked.

"WHY I JUST ABOUT CONTAMINATED MY CHAPS! I WAS BORDERING DEFILING ME CORDUROYS!" I WAS NOT FAR FROM DRENCHING MY PAN'IES-"
"Alright harry, lets get you out of here." Hagrid interrupted, picking the small boy up.

The old men poker players started to moan and groan as Hagrid left, many shouted at him to stay.
"Now Harry, what are you doing in Italyally? You should not be here, you should be on the train, it will have left by now!" The jumbo man said, his beatle black sight balls staring straight ahead.
Harry was sure that Hagrid was peeved,
"Hagrid, I tried i did! But I turned up in that cellar place with all the little fly men! And that sexy Dracoa mulfoy boy was there with his father!"

Hagrid shook his head and started to run. "You sabotaged my game Harry, the headmaster at Glockwarts wanted me to stake out the Mulfoys! Why cant you be where you are supposed to be." After running for 3 miles, Hagrid threw Harry and Footsock back into the fire pit and shouted "train station!"