Finding the clown

Start from the beginning

   "Jeez, this joker guy must have really gotten under your skin." Natasha said as she walked towards me as I sighed and lowered the gun.

   "Sorry." I stated as took off my mask and leaned against the table with my head down.

   "What happened?" Natasha asked as I turned on the news showing tonight's murder.

   "He dressed the guy up to look like me." I stated as Natasha looked shocked.

   "It's not your fault." Natasha stated as I chuckled.

   "We both know that's not true. What are you doing here anyways?" U asked as I turned to Natasha who smiled.

   "Is it so hard to believe that I am here for you?" Natasha asked as she sat on my table to which I moved where I was standing between her legs with my arms sitting on either side of her legs.

   "Let's say you're telling the truth. What now?" I asked as Natasha bit her lap before pulled me forward and kissed me with me kissing her back.

   "Natasha I have to find him." I said as I broke away from her to which she wrapped her arms around me.

   "And you will. You wanna know why?" Natasha asked to which I nodded wanting to know.

   "Because you won't be doing it alone." Natasha stated as she hopped off the table and headed towards the exit before she came back in with a girl.

" Natasha stated as she hopped off the table and headed towards the exit before she came back in with a girl

"Natasha—" I started to say before she raises her hand stopping me.

   "Before you get mad just know that Daisy here has been vetted by Shield. Trust me she's good." Natasha stated as I glared before I walked towards the girl causing her to gulp.

   "Nightwing sir—" the girl tried to say before I held up my hand and looked her over.

   "You're the girl I saved a few weeks ago." I stated causing Natasha to smirk as Daisy nodded.

   "Yes it's me. I'm Daisy Johnson." Daisy stated as she held out her hand to which I grabbed in a shake.

   "So, how can you help?" I asked as I crossed my arms causing Natasha to bite her lip as she stared at my arms while Daisy gulped.

   "I'm a Hacker anything you need I can get." Daisy stated as I started walking around her.

   "Any combat experience?" I asked as Natasha stepped forward.

   "I took the honor of putting her through her paces." Natasha stated as I looked genuinely shocked by that statement.

   "I knew you had potential." I stated as Daisy smiled before I walked towards my computer system before I pulled out a chair.

   "Well welcome to the Nest Daisy." I stated as Daisy grew excited before she quickly walked over and sat down.

   "Okay what do you need?" Daisy asked.