He never really got dressed up but for Halo he would. Saint just wanted them to look nice and their night to be perfect.

"Ite foo"

While Halo found another outfit Saint went to a store to get his outfit. He had already had it put together online so all there was left to do was pick it up.

As he walked to Cinnabon his phone started ringing.

"Where da fuck is you at?" Halo asked once he picked up. "You wanna get fucked up Tianna?"

"Kamarion where you at?" She asked again, this time in a softer tone. "Betta stop fuckin' playin' wimme. I'm finna get a cinnamon roll you want sum?"

"Whatever you get. I found two outfits i'm finna pay."

"Nah i'm finna send da money, don't pay fa shit."

"It's okay Kamarion."
"Nah, it's already sent. Imma see you inna few."

"I wanna make sure you like em before I get them tho."

"Surprise me"

"Okay" She sighed before hanging up. "Muhfucka got issues." He mumbled putting his phone away.

--

For their date they went out to eat then walked around an art museum. Saint just wanted to do something chill for the night.

"Dis attitude you got today nasty as fuck. Wassup witchu?"

"I'm good" She shrugged

Truthfully Halo missed her dad. His birthday was today and she wasn't able to see him until next week.

Not seeing her dad in a while really put her in her feelings because he is one of her favorite people.

"You sure?" He asked again then she started crying. Saint stood there looking at her not knowing what to say. "Let's go to da car n talk cs clearly sum upsettin' you."

He grabbed her hand then they walked towards the exit. They then went to the car garage wnd got in his car.

"Wassup witchu?"

"It's my daddy birthday... I miss him... I haven't seen him inna while. All day I been tryna keep it together but I can't nomo."

"It's cool Tianna I understand. Just go see em when you can. Even tho he ain't out hea witchu I know heon love you no less."

"I know but I just hate that's he's even in there. I been tryna be in a good mood on our date so ion mess up the vibes. I'm just not feelin' shit today n I apologize if I did mess everything up."

"Yeen mess nun up I just can tell yo mood fucked up. What I can do to make you feel betta?"

"Nothin" She responded "How many times a week you cry?"

"Man iono, I be tryin' not to but it's just in me to cry at the slightest inconvenience."

"How you a real nigga but cryin' all da time?"

"Oh ian neva been soft I just got feelins like a regular human Kamarion."

"Nah you soft as fuck. We finna go back to da crib n tho, dets cool witchu crybaby?"

"Keep on, imma hurt you." She pointed "Ian stuntin' you." He waved her off before turning the car on.

Saint drove back to his apartment then they took Ghost on a walk for a few minutes before going back inside.

"You shot him Saint?" Halo questioned taking her coat off. "Shot who?"

"Red"

"Ian shot nobody... why you ask det?"

"I just feel like you did. You said you did sum so i'm tryna see wassup."

"Nah but if I did why you so damn worried?"

"I mean we was still cool, I still care about em. It was bo reason for you to do that Kamarion..."

"Go be wit det nigga then cs ion give a fuck about no friend, can't no nigga be yo friend ion give a fuck how long you knew em."

"Iono why you even thought some bullshit like det was gone slide wimme." He added "Imma leave"

"Go head Tianna, ian stoppin' shit." Saint shrugged "Just know we ain't done so don't leave hea thinkin' you single cs you not."

"What the fuck ever."

Halo went in his room and slammed the door before locking it. She wasn't gonna really go home but she was irritated with him at the moment.

Knocks came to his front door so he got up to open the door. "Kam" Faith spoke

"What?"

"Can you watch them for like three hours? This is really important. It's last minute so nobody else can watch them right now."

"Where they daddy at?"
"He's working"

"Ite Faith. Wassup Maci." He spoke picking her up. "Hi uncle"

"Say uncle Kam."

"Uncle Kam?" She questioned realizing he actually had a real name. "There you go, if yeen back in three hours imma come find yo big head ass n ian playin' either Faith."

"Okay, okay. Thank you so much I owe you!"

She kissed the kids then left his apartment. Saint knocked on his room door then Halo opened it and with a mug on her face until she seen them.

"Kasen, Maci!" She dragged out. "You fake as fuck."

"Nigga fuck you."
"Member det, weon fuck wit ha Maci."

"Take her so I can get him out."

Halo took Maci from him then he took Kasen out his car seat and sat on his side of the bed with him.

"Maci I missed you stink, you missed me too?" She asked while taking her coat off her. "Yea, nails" Maci nodded pointing to her nails.

"Them ugly ass nails."

"Kamarion all you do is hate shit da fuck up n stay over there."

"I can't wait to fuck you up foo."