"Hi Siri, play Ghost by Halsey." Esmeralda said as she grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly removed her shirt, placing it on the couch. She moved her hands to unbutton her jeans, jumping on one leg as she tried to remove it. After she had managed to remove them too, she hastily threw them next to where her shirt was placed. As her speaker continued to play songs from her shuffled playlist, Esmeralda threw herself onto the bed very much prepared to take a proper long nap despite it being morning in New York.

That was her plan at least, until her ringtone sounded through the speaker causing the music to pause. She groaned internally as she struggled to find her phone that had been placed somewhere on the bed. Finding the phone, she hurriedly pressed the answer button, not even looking at the called ID.

"Belamour." She greeted as she laid down again onto the bed. She was alone in her hotel room and she was not even doing a face-time so she was pretty sure the other person who was on the line could manage the fact that yes she was lying on a comfortable bed in only her underwear.

"Hi Esmeralda, it's me Olivia." The caller greeted back, the voice held a certain happiness that the other woman certainly was not feeling at the moment.

"Hi, Olivia. To what do I owe this call?" Esmeralda asked as she stared at the ceiling trying her best to stay awake.

"So, I know you already went to the London premiere, but you would not be able to perhaps attend the premiere for the same movie that is in New York in two days?" Olivia nervously asked while wishing that the older woman agreed to it. "I also have heard you have nothing scheduled on Wednesday, so you should be able to attend." She quickly added, to make sure that she would not hear a, "I'm busy" answer from her.

"You are right. I don't have anything scheduled on Wednesday and while I would have no problem seeing the movie again, I just can't understand why I need to attend another premiere?" She answered while making sure that she managed to put in her own question to it.

"Well, good question." Olivia answered, before she thought about what her reply was supposed to be. "I guess, it is another chance for me to be able to talk to you more?"
Esmeralda laughed as she listened to the half-assed answer she got from Olivia.

"Olivia. You have my number. If you wanted to talk more, you know you could just call me."
"Could I really? Time zones, Esme. It is quite difficult to talk with a friend who is like 14 hours ahead of you, time wise. Especially when we both are busy with our own careers."

"I'd make it work if that is what you truly wish for Olivia. Now, get to the point."

"Rachel Zegler wanted to meet you and unfortunately you barely met any of the cast members at the London premiere. So, maybe I am doing a side quest trying to get you to meet them." Olivia explained after her failed mission at trying to avoid the topic.

"Thank you. That wasn't that hard was it? Now to properly answer your question. I'll see you on Wednesday then." Esmeralda said before she ended the call, ignoring the immediate text messages that Olivia had sent her after the call ended. Most of the messages were just Olivia asking her if she was serious and if she would truly show up at the movie premiere.

She laughed quietly for herself as she finally answered the messages with a simple yes. She might not enjoy the fame that much but she was not one to go back on her words when they have been said.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

INSTAGRAM

esmeraldabelamour

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

Liked by rachelzegler, oliviarodrigo, taylorswift and 3,942,182 others

esmeraldabelamour Tired with jet lag but life goes on. I hope you all don't get tired of seeing me on Wednesday, the movie is just too good to not accept another invite 😊
(photo cred: my phone on a 10 second timer and the couch that is in the room.)

View comments

rachelzegler Oh, I am so excited to actually be able to interact with you, this time 🥹
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour Please, I can't wait until I'll finally be able to meet you too! Btw you as Lucy Gray was the best casting ever made 😌
username Wait, what? Meeting? I am so lost.
username Get with the trend, it is obvious that she is going to attend the TBOSAS movie premiere again but this time in New York.

username28so2 I don't get the hype over her. She is not even that pretty. Quite ugly and mediocre. Besides her acting is quite bad, the only "good" thing she has is her daddy's money.
Reply Like

username You don't have to like Esmeralda, but trying to degrade her work and looks is just childish. She is one of the prettiest women in the world. Just say you're jealous and leave.
username Must be quite a pathetic life you are living if sending hate comments are what turns you on.

taylorswift So gorgeous 🥰When am I getting a screenshot of your schedule, miss?
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour Shoot. I forgot about that. I'll send it to you right now, goddess.
username I am slowly starting to love their interaction with each other.
username Personally I think that she should stay as far away as she can from all the celebrities. It is clear that Esmeralda is just a gold-digger and fame seeker.
username Do you have any knowledge at all about who Esmeralda is? She doesn't need to associate herself with any of them if she didn't want to, she got enough money that could last her for centuries and her family is already famous.

oliviarodrigo And the award for making one worry goes to Esmeralda Belamour. Can I hear some applause? 👏
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour Oh for fuck sake, I apologise. Ain't my fault you called at a bad time 💀
oliviarodrigo The apology has been sent forward to await its judgement
username Am I the only one lost? This whole comment section makes my head spin.

estellelars This is the first time I'm seeing you giving out photo creds, when they are not even needed! 😭
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour Shush. Anyway, new music when?
estellelars Hope you choke on your spit.
username I agree with Esmeralda. New music when?