"Hmm?" Esmeralda looked up from what she was doing. She tilted her head as she truly thought about the question her brother had asked her. "No. I wouldn't say that I still have any romantic feelings for Hobi. I will admit, I used to still have them back in 2019, but now? We're just good friends."

Her brother nodded as he observed his sister's body language and the way her eyes conveyed the truth she was telling. "Are you done?"

She looked at the two closed suitcases as she did two quiet counts on everything she had packed. After making sure she actually had counted right, she nodded, standing up from the floor and grabbing the suitcases to roll them out to the living room.

The two siblings walked out from the penthouse, after making sure everything was turned off. As they stepped out from the building, the car that stood outside awaiting their arrival was turned off. The driver stepped out from the car and gently grabbed the two suitcases as her brother opened the passenger door for her.

"A fair warning, lil sis. There will most likely be reporters at the airport waiting for you. I've already made sure there will be bodyguards there, but just so you don't get startled." Her brother informed her. He leaned away from the door as he closed it, gesturing for the driver to start the car.

•·················•·················•

INSTAGRAM

esmeraldabelamour

●○

○●

○●

Liked by hunterschafer, estellelars, charles_leclerc, and 2,382,929 others

esmeraldabelamour Seoul → New York 🤭

View comments

estellelars Why am I getting this news from an Instagram post and not from my own messages?! 
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour because I didn't know about it until my brother stormed into my bedroom a few hours ago!
estellelars A few hours ago?! You had plenty of time telling me then😭
username Why do I lowkey love their friendship so much?

anterosbelamour Text me when you land in New York, lil sis. 
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour In a world of men, you are definitely not a gentleman🙄
anterosbelamour You act like we didn't grow up together -_-
esmeraldabelamour We didn't, you're adopted

taylorswift We need to meet up if you're going to visit New York, Esme! 
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour yes ma'am, I'll clear my schedule just for you🫡
taylorswift Great! Text me when you've arrived in NYC
username are we all just going to ignore this?
username yes we are.

hunterschafer You look so pretty girl🥰 
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour says you! Have you seen yourself?
username I love Esmeralda so much. And Hunter in her comment section is just so wholesome