⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Wedding day~

•A T H A R V A' S P O V•

I was sitting in my bed edge and thinking about that how fast night changes as a kid I had crush on her and now I'm going to marry her. I'll see her every morning infront of my eye from today I'll be all mine, mine.

"Bhai come outside" arya shout from outside I went downstairs and touch elders feet and they blessed me.

"Atharva!" Dadu said I looked at him and said "jii?" , "Beta keep inayat happy from today she will be your responsibility" dadu said me and I smiled at him like how fast she made her place in everyone's heart. My inayat.

"Don't worry dadu I'll keep her happy and safe always" I said to him "for how long you know her Atharva?" Dadu asked me "what do you mean dadu I mean I didn't understand what you want to say?" I asked him.

"The way you look at inayat beti it's more than liking Atharva any blind person can tell that how much you love her Eyes speak more than actions beta when I asked you and you answer me that you like her but it's more than that it's love that's why I'm asking for how long you know her?" Dadu said

I again smiled and said "Since childhood dadu, do you know when you sent me in KG class? I saw her that day she came with her mom I don't know why but I like her kinda and in class 7 I declared her as my crush and when I got into College I used to go school too because I want to saw a glimpse of her but when she was in 12th she left, she left me, she left me broken I find her every where but didn't get any information, a single piece of information that's why I stop smiling dadu she was , is and will be the reason of my smile she is moonlight of my life"

I looked at every one they was looking at me with wide eyes expect Krish he know everything about me "Atharva is that for real you love her since childhood really??" Baba asked me I nodded and said "it had been 13 years 9 months 3 weeks baba since when I know that I love her , ture and pure love the way you love maa I love her the way dadu loves dadi I love her the way bade papa loves badi maa I love her the way Krishna ji loves radha rani I love her the way-"

Raj cut me in between and said "Enough bhai we don't want to listen a paragraph on bhabhi everyone know how sweet she is" I smiled at him and nodded my head.

I looked toward watch and saw the time "maa we should go now" I said to maa she nodded and we go outside and sat in cars.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

We enter in her home I take every one blessing. I sat on retarder and she came down with Shivangi and for real I'm dead by her beauty.

 I sat on retarder and she came down with Shivangi and for real I'm dead by her beauty

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
•Inayat's pov•

I saw Atharva as I reached toward mandak he was looking handsome no doubt I went toward him and
I too sit behind him I was lost in my thoughts and than Atharva whisperd in my ear "can I held your hand for rasam?" He said I looked around everyone was looking at me I forward my hand to him and pandit ji start telling something I look toward Atharva he was listening with full concentration like he is telling us how to pass UPSC exam.

After sometime we start taking phera and then after phera we both again sat on our place priest said "now groom will fill vermillion on bride's hairline" Atharva nodded and take a pitch of vermillion "princess, you can run away if you want I will handle everything behind you" ahaan bhai said to me everyone laughed at his words "she can't bro! She doesn't have any other option" Atharva said and everyone smile.

A/N-I'm skipping time.

AUTHOR'S POV

Inayat was sad, aditya start crying, Inayat met everyone one by one aditya hug her from behind "I'll miss you dii" Aditya said "I'll too" inayat said ahaan was crying.

Aditya look at Atharva and said "never and ever try to hurt her if you did I'll not care who are you or not I will kill you with my bare hands".

Atharva smiled at him and said "even if I hurt her I'll kill myself for hurting a angel like her and Inayat is your Princess and now she will be my queen Mrs. Inayat Atharva Singh Singhania"

Ritesh proudly smiled at him and look toward sawati and whispered "we choose diamond for our Princess" sawati nodded with moist eyes.

Aditya look at Atharva and said "never and ever try to hurt her if you did I'll not care who are you or not I will kill you with my bare hands".

Atharva smiled at him and said "even if I hurt her I'll kill myself for hurting a angel like her and Inayat is your Princess and now she will be my queen Mrs. Inayat Atharva Singh Singhania"

Ritesh proudly smiled at him and look toward sawati and whispered "we choose diamond for our Princess" Sawati nodded with smile.

Everyone bid bye inayat and she sat in car.

•Atharva's pov

From now she is mine, she is mine inayat, she is mine moonlight, she is mine to love, she is mine to care, she is mine to protect, all mine, mine, mine, mine.

I look at her she wad looking outside from window with expression less face she need time to adjust thought and sighed.

After few minutes we reached home I open door for her and forward my hand she held we went inside.