"What's up with that silly smile, Pham?" I heard Danielle's voice, causing me to wake up from my daydreams.

I looked at her, somewhat confused, to then assimilate her question.

"What smile? There's no smile..."

I walked to the dresser, removing my black mask, and then my clothes, the little I had.

"Yes there is, a silly smile, a smile that tells me you're hiding something. I know you, tell me now."

"Dani, I'm normal!" I said as I put Scarlet's clothes on the rail.

"You don't fool me! What did you do? It was with Kim, right? And that scarf?"

I think my expression gave me away because Dani looked at me with a mischievous face.

"Hanni!"

"Ssshhh!" I shushed her, covering her mouth with my hand. "Keep your voice down, do you want people to find out my name?!"

"No. I want you to tell me what you did with the boss."

I let go of Danielle to then put on my clothes. She kept looking at me, waiting for an answer, and that was when I decided to speak.

"Wekissed." I said really quickly.

"What? Speak like a normal person, Scarlet!" She ordered, confused.

"We kissed, Dani. Kim Minji kissed me! And WOW, it was the best kiss of my life!" I let out, grabbing the scarf I took from Minji.

Danielle's eyes widened in shock. "Are you crazy? Oh my God, Hanni!"

"I couldn't help it, she drives me crazy. You have no idea what it's like to be in the arms of that woman."

"You know that you're playing with fire, right?" She looked at me, worried.

"I like it, I want to burn myself in her fire."

"Kim drove you crazy. She will want more now."

"And she will have more."

"She will?" She asked.

"Yes, I can't help it."

"I hope everything goes well, Han."

Danielle was absolutely right, that night I entered a game with no return. Minji was like my personal heroin, each time I would get more addicted to that woman who conveyed so much desire and power. I leaned against the counter in front of me, closing my eyes, thinking about the way she kissed me, how her hands touched my body, how she made me tremble with her touch. Fuck! I was lost.

I finished getting dressed when someone entered my dressing room.

"I think I've already packed everything. Let's go, Dani." I said, turning around to see a woman that was not Danielle. "What are you doing here?"

Eun Kyung looked at me with a very unpleasant face, but I didn't care about it. I never liked her. I was purely innocent when I tried to get close to her and her group of snakes.

"Do you think you're the owner of the club, Scarlet?" Her voice tone was harsh.

"Eun Kyung, I honestly don't have the patience to put up with your crap today, okay?" I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door, but she stopped me halfway.

"You don't want to mess with me, do you understand?"

"Just tell me something, what's your problem with me? Because till this day I still don't know."

"My problem is solely you, here, wanting everything that's mine."

I let out a sarcastic laugh after hearing such bullshit come out her mouth. "Me wanting what's yours? Please, I have much more than you here, Eun Kyung. Look around."