finding truth 21

" Guys it's not the time to think about anything else, jisung's life is in danger and we have to save him by ourselves, authorities aren't goona do anything." Seungmin said.
"And first thing we have to do is check the cctv footages." Hyunjin said and everyone nodded.
" and felix you're going to rest in your room."Chan said.
"Chan am I a b-burden now?"
" felix you'll never be a burden on us but you're still surviving even without your birthstone and your every single breath is precious to all of us and you gotta save them. We need you!." Chan said that made felix a little emotional and he nodded.
" innie you're going stay with felix." Chan said to jeongin.
" No hyung ! I wanna come with you guys , we gotta save jisung hyung."
" But we gotta save felix too.! If that man came again to hurt felix , you have to be brave and save your and felix's life. Whenever we will be on plan for saving jisung You have to make sure felix take his medicine and food on time."
" Okay hyung! I'll not disappoint you guys. But , always tell us about your plans." Jeongin said with spraks in his eyes.
In meantime changbin came with everyone's favorite drinks" if we all are ready then we need power too, right!"
And everyone let the liquid , first thing in 10 days go in their stomach.

Midnight^
It was midnight , Chan was assigned to take the guard with him to eat something as he is friend with the guard who sits in the cctv room. Hyunjin and seungmin was outside the room to see if any other guard was coming or not and chagbin and minho was indise checking the cctv footages.
Chan was successful in taking the guard with him even though it was hard as security is hard after the incident that happend on annual day and now chagbin and minho was checking the footages.
*Click*Click*
Minho was clicking throght several files until he found the footage of annual day , he clicked on the file and video started playing on the computer screen.
First they saw the librarian coming out of the library in afternoon , then they saw jisung going inside with some books in his hands.
" Why he went inside when the librarian was not even there?" Chagbin said and focused on the video again.
After almost 25 minutes they saw felix came and stand outside the library and he messaged someone on his phone and then he hesitatingly went inside the library and after more 15 minutes minho and chagbin was seen coming into the library.
" There's nothing!"

......

They came outside seungmin and hyunjin looked at them with hope but seeing their dull faces they understood , they called Chan and met at 3rd year's room.
Chagbin explained everything to others,
" Guys felix needs rest and as well us so let's go in our rooms."
Minho was standing their silently" minho let's go."chagbin said while making minho stand and they went to their rooms.

Next day^
Seungmin pov^
I came out from my botany class, i looked up " Hmm.. it's going to rain soon." From here we can see the backview of our university's building, there were so many open and close windows and from one window I saw book shelves ofc it was library...wait!
I looked at the window and then to out botany classes building's entrance.......

I have to tell about this to everyone...
I ran their and called everyone to meet at our room , Minho hyung was already their as he is skipping classes for taking care of felix soon everyone came....

" Guys...today I saw that the camera outside the building and there is a cctv camera and if anyone jump from library's window it will surely be captured in that camera."
So all of them planned to go their that night...( I'm lazy so time skips)
In midnight^
It was raining so heaviely , all,of then entered the building and hopefully they weren't caught by guard.
They clicked throught some files and got the footage..it was seen..
Someone all in black jumped from the window and landed on ground jisung was on his shoulder and in less than a second he disappeared from there...
" JISUNG!" Minho screamed while touching the screen.
........

All of them first went to 4th year's room to get changed as they were socked in water...seungmin changed into hyunjin's clothes and other changed too and then went to 3rd year's room.
But they found a note infront of the door..
........
So you saw me huh! But not clearly... so I have nothing to worry about but you have , you should've not left the younger alone when one of them is injured... now see what it 'cause.
........

" NO!"Minho screamed.

.................

I like these types of ending where you don't know what other chapter is going to hold hehe.....
Anygays how are you guys/gals/others.