𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟎- 𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓

Start from the beginning

wednesday november 30th, 2023ᥫ᭡

Her stomach dropped down to her ass. Was it real? She didn't know what to think... it was ethan and tamara. The photo was definitely recent.

"y'all, i think imma just... go home," syriauna smiled it was a contagious one, but a sad one. She calmly began to walk home in the dark. "yo, syri. you can't just leave without telling nobody," ethan complained.

She just stared right through him. "yo, whats ya problem?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. "here," she handed him the pink iPhone 13 Pro Max. His eyebrows widened.

"Where you get this from?" He scratched the back of his neck. "That's besides the point, wasn't you just on about "she a hoe this" "she a hoe that", but you over here fuckin wit her on the low? " She crossed her arms.

Her temper was slowly rising. She ain't have no time to play rn. "it's not that serious bro," he rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands into his pocket nonchalantly.

"then why are you avoiding shit, see I should've known you were a weird ass bitch," she laughed sarcastically 

"why u mad? we ain't even together--." Ethan rolled his eyes at the Carmel-skinned Brazilian in front of him. "Oh?" Syriauna spoke clutching bags and her phone, about to shatter the bitch.

She began to speed walk ahead of him.

"syri bro, i ain mean it like dat. you know that," Ethan yelled out to her almost beginning to run as Syriauna turned around and began bolting in the dark. He quickly caught up to her and grabbed the straps of her backpack.

"stop fucking touching me bro!" She yelled and snatched her things away making him stumble a bit. He dragged his hands down his face beginning to get stressed out.

He stared at her get farther, and farther, and farther. It was like his heart was being crushed and shattered at the same time. She'd never really been mad at the boy enough to curse him out.

He didn't know how to feel. He turned around and began walking away, his head resting down below. They walked, separate ways.

Once he got home he walked up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door. Him and Dd, Ddot, aria, and Eryka were the only ones at the 2 story home.

a small knock was heard on his door. he got up to open the door to see Dd and Ddot standing in front of it. "what's wrong mhh? where syriauna?" ddot looked around the boys room.

The boy began to explain what happened after the pier. And then he told them how he said it wasn't that serious and that she shouldn't be mad cus they aren't together.

"damn nigga, you can't say that. but at least you know she like you enough to get mad at things like that?" Dd made his point and shrugged.

"you should text her, girls like it. sumn dedication, loyalty, compassion, commitment ts. my mom told me about this," Ddot told notti as he chewed on a granola bar.

"my nigga ddot with the wisdom," Dd stuck his tongue out and dapped him up. "nigga you fruity in the booty ew," notti spoke pulling out his blue titanium 15.

'!syrievangeline has made a post!'

syrievangeline