Chapter 2: It's Alright, Don't Worry

𝘏𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I've been at his door for the past half hour. I know I probably shouldn't be this persistent, but i'm really worried about him..Should I just stay until he responds?..? I'm looking like some stalker to anyone that sees me..

Hm?..Oh. He left the door open. That's..strange? Alright, I guess i'll go inside. I hope he doesn't mind me in here..

When I walked inside his house, the first thing I saw was him on the floor. That's..Really concerning. Is he alright? ...He seems okay. I should probably get him off the floor. I was able to carry him off the floor onto a bed before he woke up right after. He was obviously confused, and started panicking. "Hajime!? What are you doing here-WHERE AM I!?" 

"Calm down! It's alright, don't worry! You left your door open. This is your house." He looked around, and seemed to remember what happened at the same time. "..Uh...Hajime?" "..Yes?" "Um.. I'm sorry for yelling at you before." He apologized for screaming at me before, And I accept his apology. "You're all good. It's fine. I'll go ahead and leave your house now..

Kazuichi's POV:

It startled me a lot that I just woke up with Hajime in my house, like a lot. I was still really upset about what happened. I guess that's why he was here, huh? ...That's nice. Ugh..I can't really think with my head throbbing like this..And as soon as Hajime walked away, a thought came to me...Hm..What were those words.. After I woke up..He said..

Ah, that's right. I remember now. "Hm..It's alright, don't worry."