A child's 1st Spin

"MAMA!" squealed an exited voice running towards her.
"Hello baby" the golden hairs woman said holding the small girl with similar features on to her lap.
"What are you doing here and why are all these mortals here?" She asked pointing out of the window towards the 2 groups.
"Ah well, god of death lost a bet to the  god of misfortune and now we're letting them watch there wiki information and some secrets of your ***** Cale!" Saying well pointed to the said gods well the child's eyes sparkled.
"MAMA CAN I HELP?" Jumping up and down in excitement and glee.
"Hmmm I don't know, will you be alright in front of all the mortals?" Looking at the child who was giving her puppy dog eyes she sighed.
"Alright, you can spin the wheel 1 time, how does that sound?" the child then proceeded to squeal in delight and jump of of her mothers lap skipping away towards the stage.
"THANK YOU MAMA!"

— —

A low skipping sound near the front got everybody's attention as they looked ahead to see a small child look down at them grinning.
"Hello! I'll be starting us of today with the 1st person" clicking her fingers a large spin wheel appeared, with multiple words on. Yet, nobody could read it.
"Why can't we see anything on the board, it's like it's all blurred?" Asked somebody from the cat tribe.
"AH, well that is because you won't know if you're on there! You may not or you may be! Isn't that fun?"
Shivers went down the spines on multiple, imagining there secrets being shown to this whole room.
"Well let's get started!" Getting a grip on part of the wheel she spun it, it slowing down bit by bit till it came to a halt on a blurred green spot, where a screen suddenly appeared showing a large sign at the front of the room.

"M-ME?!" shouted an embarrassed and shocked Choi Han on one side well on the other he was sceptical of this 'wiki'.
'WHY DO I HAVE TO GO 1ST!?' on the left he was panicking internally because of embarrassment and not knowing what will really be shown.
'Our hero is 1st? I see I can make good use out of this to gain his trust and allegiance' the blond thought to himself smirking slyly.
"Okay! We have the 1st name, now let's begin!" The screen slowly faded as it started to load.

— —

"Choi Han 1st? Shouldn't it be someone simpler? He has quite an interesting past but shouldn't we start of slow?" a shocked expression on her face.
"We don't choose Sympathy im afraid the god of luck is in an unlucky mood today.. or he just made it so it was unfortunate for him" pointing a finger at the God of Misfortune who just shrugged in response.
"I may have I may not of, you will never know" a sly smile as he leaned back into his beanbag.

— —

•••
•Loading complete•

"Look Hyung it's starting!" Shouted an exited boy whose tail was wagging.

NAME
Choi Han
최한

"Hey Choi Han do you know what those symbols mean?" Rosalyn asked curiously "I don't think I've even seen them before"
"Ah that's my home language that must be why, I'm not from around here" looking at her well answering it he scratched his head sheepishly.