Chapter 12: LEO'S BIRTHDAY!! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Actually I almost forgot we gotta go to work."

"Arent we off today you know because the boss usually lets us get off for my birthday?"

"Yeah, we are off I just got to...pick up something...I left my important thing there!"

"What Important thing?"

"Don't ask questions."

"You're the second person who told me that this week."

"Who's the first?"

"Nate."

"Heh makes sense."

~~ Sometime later~~

We get to work then April insists that I follow her inside to like help her find this "important thing" or whatever and since I trust her I went with her. Once we got into the building it had dim lighting to it.

"You know I trust you with my life right?" I say skeptical.

"Yeah, why."

"You're not going to kill me or anything right?"

"AH LEO."

"What you're not giving me any reason to not think you going to kill me!?!"

[April rolls her eyes] "I gotta go tinkle I'll be right back." she leaves. (I swear I think she just setting me up...this is like horror movie worthy...if I die here I'll hunt everyone that works here...well not everyone just the ones I don't like which if she is setting me up would be everyone) [I hear something behind me I turn around instantly then I hear something in front of me I hear that as well.]

"Ok April let's stop this isn't funny." I hear something to my left then my right.

"Aprilllll let's stop this I'm getting scared!" All of a sudden a bunch of black figures pop up out of nowhere then the lights turn on AND!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!" Everyone said in unison.

{by the way oh hehe🤭 Hi author 🥸 here. Once they say happy birthday someone presses play on this large speaker the music playing is Birthday Bitch-trap Beckham play it so you can really immerse in the party 😁 ok bye 👋}

"Oh my god guys y'all scared the hell out of me" I say trying to calm down my beating heart.

"Sorry Leo but we just had to and by the way you know the list of things yeah some of those were for today!" April said happily.

"WAIT WHAT I guess that makes sense on some things like the cupcakes and the balloon of pens...wait is the board game?"

"Yeah it's for the party too." my boss said behind me.

"Oh wow well thanks everyone for throwing this party for me I'm just to happy I have such caring and nice co-workers."

Everyone looked at me empathetically "Awww you're welcome Leo!"

"NOW LETS GET CRUNK BITCHES!"

"YEAH!!"

We had some cupcakes and some of the others played some games there were some rounds of "all the questions" and some trying to get the pens out of the balloons...I don't really know why they're doing that though we weirdly have an endless supply of them ehh I shouldn't question besides their having fun and so am I. Others went to dance as well.

"So Leo you liking the party so far?" One of my female coworkers asked me.

"Oh yes I love it the music is great and then the decorations are so awesome and creative when did y'all do this?"

"Heh best to not ask questions my dear bestie" April says walking up beside me.

"Ok fine no more questions...until we leave anyways."

"Oh well I guess your going to have to ask way more questions we have a lot more to do today and this is only the first part."

"Oh wait your serious."

"Yess Leo like I said your birthday has to be perfect!"

"Awwww bestie. but before we leave WHO WANTS TO DO A TWERKING CONTEST!"

"YEA!" Everyone screamed out.

"OH LEO YOUR DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO WIN AGAINST ME!" April said.

"Oh well see about that."