" DID YOU SAY ' PUNCHED TO DEATH?!?"

" As in to.. to.. death?"

Said gasping at the word, not believing what she was hearing and asking the man for reassurance that she heard it correctly.
The man sweeping signed in frustration as he said bitterly, hoping Knives would shut up.

"Yeah, those are the words I said."

"No!!!"

Knives said, screaming in betrayal sadness, and and anger. Idk. And she passed out.

The reader was in front of them. Bathtub as they pour white hair dye into a bowl and put on black gloves to not get their hands stained.  They then brushed their hair with the white dye at the top and then in the shower, washed it off. They poured some blue into a bowl mixed it and then added it onto the tops and roots of her hair and most of it while then mixing white be pink and then putting the pink in the undercut of their hair and the bits and ends. They then put on some hair care products and washed their hair in the sink, dried it with a towel, and heard their cat Gorden meow at them. As they tried their hair. The cloud of their reflection was in the bathroom mirror. But they couldn't see either properly, so they wiped the fog off with a small hand motion and looked at their new selves in the mirror.

Reader stood beside their bed, looking at their black outfit for today for Scott's funeral. Black racket black top and pants and the iconic star bag.

EPISODE 2

A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN

[ Push start to play]

The reader just got off the bus as they headed to go inside the church. They opened the door to see a row of people dressed in blackreaderforming a way to Scott's casket. Reader walked forward with a blank expression as they wanted to just join the queue, but as they joined Wallace, they'd noticed them and said.

" Hmm. Reader Flowers. The girl of, or from, Scott's dreams. "

They looked at him with a blank expression and said, making small talk.

" Wallace. How are you?"

" Well, I always liked wearing black. This is a good excuse as any."

Wallace then expected Reader a bit more closely and said with a friendly smile.

" Well, it's also my Roomat funeral, and of course, he wanted an open funeral like the attention-seeking Garfield cat-looking man he was, but love the new hair."

The reader soon noticed they didn't want to look at Scott Corpe's coins, so they sat down in the last row, hoping to get some peace. They sat down just so that if someone wanted to join, they could.  A little bit away only from Kim and Niel, tho.

Kim in Young Niel sat next to each other in the second to last row, in silence. Young Niel not being able to stay quiet during a funeral is disrespectful( Young Neil you literal shit if I did that I would not be here writing this.) Started then to have a wide-open conversation with Kim. 

" I can't believe he's gone."

"  It's not a surprise. He was always taking on high-level enemies."

Kim said, "Remembering that time, Scott fought a bunch of guys from a different school for her."

" Yeah, but he always won."

Niel said, looking at Kim.

" Nobody wins forever."

Kim said, looking down, being our wonderful emo queen during a funeral. Niel wants to sound smart, says.