A leauge of hoes

Reader's POV:

I stood there looking straight ahead as my eyes just locked on the coins in front of me. I felt my stiffen. All the noise around me was going static silent as I could hear the background, a distorted voice distantly of Matthew saying to himself.

"I won?"

I just stood there blankly, nothing being processed as I tried to understand what happened. I felt Matthew jump up in excitement, grab my arm, and stretch it back in victory. Suddenly, I realised what was happening as I heard Matthew yell at the conference. 

" I WON!"

As he yelled, it broke me out of my confused trance. I grunted as I  pulled my arm away angrily, still partly in disbelief and shock. I turned around, not wanting to face Matthew. Matthew looked at me, shocked, and said while flanking his hands up in down in a confused manner. As he was sweating a bit, he became nervous.

" What are you doing? I won."

"That means you and I are free to get back together."

"Right?"

As Matthew spoke, I turned forward, ignoring the crowd, and Matthew just wanted to find a way out as everything started to feel claustrophobic. And I walked away.

" Those are the rules of the League!"

Said Matthew in an honestly desperate attempt to turn back, make out with him, and get back together. I just walked to the exit door and slammed it shut.

A bit later as I was skating away as fast as I could looking for a door as soon as possible I wanted to just sleep and get rid of this nightmare of a night as the slow gilt of Scott being dead dawned more and more on me.

Authors Pov :

Matthew stood there shocked before flinging around like an angry child and a deflated balloon.

" Hey!  Where are you going?"

Matthew then fell back with his back and then back down in defeat and let out a big sad grunt of defeat.

Slowly, the crowd cleared, making the dirt on the floor more visible. The Booz bottles the gum on the floor and just cups. Matthew stood still at the centre of the room, where the crack where Scott died was still obvious.

" Guys, did anyone get that fight on video?"

Said Matthew as he separately looked for people who weren't leaving.

" You guys leaving? Is there an after-party?"

Matthew was confused and had no idea what was happening. Nobody cared that he just killed someone for some chick in middle school?!?

" What's going on?"

Matthew then made an angry boss mode position in frustration as he was left to wonder what the hell to do.

Knives who are lying between some chairs just woke up and looked around confused.

" Huh?"

Said Knives as an expiration of confusion as they got up to look around.  The. Realising everybody left in confusion, they asked themself out loud.

" Where did everybody go?"

Knives then ran forward to the front to get a better look and asked the guy cleaning.

" Is the show over?"

" There was no show. The bass player was punched to death."

KNIVES SHOCKED AND NOT BELIEVING THE WORDS HE SAID UTTERLY DRAMATICALLY.