A bullied child becomes a lot more mature then the others. Whilst some becomes more mature with jokes, autfuits. Some even have the mentality of an adult because of being forced out of their child hood and into the one of a grown women or man. It sucks shite, and if that child was forced to live off the knowledge people were bad.

The cupboards has some form of canned meat. Still in date - and of course. Soup. My mouth watered. But I groaned, as the tall shelf Mocked me. Being short was a blessing and a curse, Not being able to reach things put on the tall shelf, and if I AM able to reach it. Its because I climbed up the shelf and now I'm on the edge of falling, or jumping. What's the difference? I still ask myself - Both have the chances of getting hurt. And both give us a heart attack. Well it gives me a heart attack.

I see Jason's shadow behind me before he even walks to my back. Reaching up, grabbing the item with ease and putting it down for me. I grumble a curse word. Pissed at how easy that was for him but so difficult for me. All tall people have life sooo easy. But he huffs. Snatching the item back and placing it right back up at the top shelf. In fact, he pushes it a bit further back.

"Jason!" I shreik. I'm spinning around as I puff my lips out. My skin crawled red with anger. "Come on, put it back down."

Jason shook his head fearmly as he crossed his arms. Muscles buldging. I akwardly look away, finding the swarming senstion in my belly un-nerving.

I groan with frustration as I climb on the counter. Grumbling, as I take the can and place it by my feet.

Jason takes my hips and helps my down. I smile, only slightly. Until I realise the can is missing. "Jason where is the can?" I question.

He shrugs his shoulders, not his limbs Not moving as he looks down on me. Taunting me. He took it - and put it someone close. No one is that fast to move from a position and re-enter it only a heart beat later. Unless you were a vampire - and even at that his presence would have gone noticed.

"Jason." I moved to see behind his back, low and behold. The can is wrapped around his large thick fingers.

"Jason give me the can." - No movement. My bottom teeth scraped together. And I narrowed my eyes. "Give me the can or I kick you again." I pointed at his chest. "You and me both know you dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes last time."

Jason's shoulders stopped moving. As of calculating, thinking.

If he doesn't kill me for doing this again. Then I'm never gonna end up dying by his hands.

I kneed him in the dick, and he flinched forward. A grunt leaving his mouth.

Emily's words ring in my mind, perfectly. "I don't care how strong a man says he is. When you kick the dick, he will fall to the ground." And I'm thankful she was right because now I have the can.

I smile, happy as I walk away only for it to be snatched from my hand again.

"JASON." I yelled. Puffing more air out.

He holds the can up over his head, and I know already I can't reach. But still, I try. Jumping. "Fuck you."

He narrowed his eyes and I realised. He doesn't want me cursing. This is his punishment.

I pout. Groaning. Narrowing my eyes as I look through the wholes of his hockey mask. They are narrowed too. Mimicking my own.

"Fine, I'm sorry okay? But the more you tell me to stop with the fowel words I want to use them." I mumbled. Snatching the now can in front of me. He is so fucking mean. I make the food. Slowly on one of the pots I can find. The smell is mouth wateringly delicious, and I can't wait to start lapping it up like a thirsty dog on a hot summers day.