Tom Blyth was his name. After hours of researching on google, she had finally managed to find his Instagram. The only social media that she could say with certainty were his. She had also found out that while the man was from Birmingham, he was currently residing in Brooklyn in New York. Quite a disappointing fact as she realised the time zones and the distance between them. 

"Ms. Belamour, are you leaving for the day?" A voice asked, interrupting her from her thoughts. The person who stood in front of Esmeralda, made her realise that she had already reached the ground floor. 

"Hello, Mr. Seo. I am indeed leaving for the day. You don't happen to know if Ms. Cheong is at the reception desk?" 

"Ms. Cheong should still be at the reception, last time I checked. Well, don't let me bother you though from leaving." Mr. Seo answered as he stepped aside to let Esmeralda exit the elevator. 

"Thank you." She replied, bowing her head slightly to the older man. The woman walked slowly to the reception, noticing how many visitors the company was currently having, the place bustling with noises and people. 

"Good afternoon, Ms. Cheong. Here are some documents I wish could be placed at Mr. Yeon's desk on the third floor." Esmeralda said, placing the document on the desk not awaiting for Ms. Cheong's reply. She already knew that her wish, or more like demand, would be fulfilled by the day's end.

Esmeralda walked out from the big corporation building, her personal driver already waiting outside the entrance door. She greeted him with a small smile, telling him to drive her home to her penthouse at Samseong-dong. 

As she entered the car, Esmeralda immediately connected her earphones to her phone, pressing play on the already paused music.  The song 'If This Was A Movie' by Taylor Swift started to play in her ears. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the car window as she thought about Tom and his blue eyes. 

•·················•·················•

INSTAGRAM 

esmeraldabelamour 

●○