Chapter Two: The Finish

Karol kept struggling, moaning and wiggling, but it looked like nothing. Hours later, she was exhausted. She stayed silent, sweating. While so, she heard breathing. Multiple women breathing. She moans out to them, but they seemingly doing nothing. Karol was so confused, yet she was too tired to think about it. She lets it go and tried to sleep.

After several minutes, she is still awake. She is frustrated. She was so uncomfortable, all the gold and bandages tightly squeezing her whole body. She just wanted to sleep, but she couldn't. She groans loudly, exhausted, yet awake. She quits the struggle.

5 years later.

She stays awake. Lost all energy to move or try. She felt like she was going insane. She just wanted to be free. But nothing would give her that wish. She was like the others around her. Breathing, sweating and tired. Moaning and struggling before, now a breathing vessel.

Another 5 years later.

Karol wasn't exactly there anymore. She grown hopeless and tired. Accepting her fate in being mummified in bandages and gold. As she breathed, a blow of wind was heard, and steps on the dusty floor. Karol wanted to scream, but was too tired. The figure walked to each woman. Inspecting their state and bond. When the figure got to Karol, nothing different happened. She was just like the others.
A mummified, curvy woman. Only thing distinguish between all of them were their hair colour and style. Besides that. They all had impressed chests and hips.

Again and again. The figure would return. To check on them and take any other intruders as a part of her cruel collection. Karol wasn't her. She was a vessel. A mummified body hung up on the wall.

The Mummification of Karol, though started centuries before, was complete.