ᵂᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᴬ⁻ᵂᵘᵍᵍʸ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ

Start from the beginning

Huggy slammed his fists on the table and glared at the mini Huggies with hate in his eyes. They all backed away slightly, as Huggy growled more each time. "ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪsᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ... ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ! ғᴏʀ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴜᴅ!" Huggy broke the table in half, as the mini Huggies started shaking in fear, Huggy opened his mouth to show his sharp teeth. 

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀs sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ! ɪ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ɢᴏsʜ sᴀᴋᴇ!" Huggy grabbed a mini Huggy and threw the poor thing across the room, as it hit the wall. Huggy attacked the mini Huggies as they cried out for help. Mommy watching him, and she felt bad. She ran up to Huggy and tried to get him to stop hurting them, but only made him hit her in the head.

As he slammed her to the ground as he growled, "ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ... ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɢᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ.." He walked off as Mommy followed behind, she hung the mini Huggies on the web. So she could try and fix them later.

You walked down as you heard the cries of the Huggies, Bunzo heard it as he grew sad. As you knew, he knew that Huggy killed them. To help you, instead of helping Huggy. 

SKIP TIME

You walked into a yellow room with train tracks, you walked up to a gate. You knew it had to be opened, you saw a gate open up to see what looked like Huggy. You and Bunzo gasped as you both backed away. The shadow walked forward, as the light shined on it to show none other than Kissy. You and Bunzo sighed, as you looked at her.

She looked down at you, as she smiled warmly. Than frowned, "ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ... ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ ⁱˢ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ⁻... ᴬⁿᵈ ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ⁱˢ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵍⁱᵉʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵖᵃˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵉᶜᵒᵈ" Kissy said, "ᵂᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗˢ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠʳᵉᵉ... ᵀᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿˢ... ᴬᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ.. ᵀᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ.... ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵃʸ ⁿᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ, ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ ⁱˢ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᵉʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ, ʰⁱˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ ⁱˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵗᵒ ʰⁱᵐ, ⁿᵒᵗ ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ᵇᵘᵗ... ¹⁰⁰⁶.." Kissy finished as she pulled down the lever, she looked back at you.

"ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ, ᴮᵘⁿᶻᵒ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒʳ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ." She said, "Sounds like a plan," you said as you and Bunzo agreed with her. She turned around as she walked off, the gate slowly opened as it took too long. 

As it stopped you ducked under it, and Bunzo followed behind. There was a green power button for the green hand, you grabbed a handle to a thing named 'Barry'. It hit the gate door, it was filled with lots of toys, you placed your green hand on the power as the hand got power, you placed it on the place power. The gate door opened as you took the power to place it onto the next, you pulled the lever as the gate opened. You pulled Barry on down, and Bunzo went and helped with the next gate door.

The next gate door opened, and you walked forward and pulled Barry on down. You saw a blue tape and put it on the TV.  It began to play. 

"𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔?"