𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗢 ─ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

❝𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❝𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧.
𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗣.❞
──────────────────

PONYO (kanji. 崖の上のポニョ) is a 2008 Japanese animated fantasy film animated by Studio Ghibli. The film tells the story of Ponyo, a goldfish who escapes from the ocean and is helped by a five year old human boy, Sōsuke, after she is washed ashore while trapped in a glass jar.

──────────────────

IN WHICH───
I put all my incoherent ocs altogether in one place... and clear up the billions of drafts that I have that take up so much space...

IN HERE───
You'll find various kpop ocs that I either used to have dedicated books for but took down, ocs from applyfics that were either never used in the long run or were eliminated early on, ones that never got to see the light of day, or random ones created just from the backrooms of my mind !!

IN MIND───
This book won't follow any sort of schedule and will be updated whenever I feel like it! Tbh, this'll work similarly to any of the company afs you've seen on wp, where there are tons of groups and soloists in one place and they'll occasionally have their own dedicated chapters and what not. Just some silly fun time for the ocs that could've been!

IN RESPECT───
Please out of the goodness of your heart, don't steal from me! I've seen what some people on wp can do and while it hasn't happened to anyone I know (as far as I know), I'd very much love for it to not happen to me! Thank you!

IN CONNECTIONS───
If you ever wanna reach out, don't be afraid! I won't bite (maybe munch a bit but that's as far as I'll go) and tbh, I'm probably too afraid to approach anyone first so please do it for me <3!

──────────────────

also if you couldn't tell, ponyo is literally my favorite studio ghibli film so i will unapologetically be making it my personality all through the process of this book >:)
𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝