"I'll see you later then, Olivia."

Esmeralda ran from the red carpet, trying to avoid all the people that surrounded her. In her opinion though she had not run from the carpet, she had just simply walked at a fast pace while avoiding bumping into anyone. 

However, her not bumping into anyone was an avoidance of truth. In fact, Esmeralda did bump into someone. A man that she had never seen before. He was tall, with an impressive build, chestnut brown hair, and gorgeous blue eyes that pulled her in. 

"I'm so sorry." She quickly apologised as she tried to steady her balance. The man tried to help her as he held out one of his arms just in case she needed to hold onto something. 

"It's no problem." He answered as he observed the woman. She was beautiful and stunning. He has met many beautiful women in his life, but this one looked like an angel. He could not help but wonder where he had seen her before, after all she did not appear unknown in his mind. He could just not remember where he had seen her. It was quite clear that this woman was someone important with some ties in the entertainment industry if she was here, at this premiere where mostly celebrities, the ones involved with the movie, reporters, photographers, and influencers were invited to. The chance of her being a fan was not truly ruled out either.

"Thank you. For offering your arm as a help? I hope you enjoy the premiere too." Esmeralda quickly said as she tried her best to find a way to disappear from existence. In her opinion, one embarrassment was enough for one evening, and it happened where cameras were close by. She did at that moment truly wish for the ground to swallow her whole. 

"Have a wonderful evening and goodbye." She excused herself as she tried to walk away. 

"Wait." The man said, lightly grabbing her hand as an attempt to stop her from leaving. "Would it be possible to at least get your name before you leave?" He gently asked, removing his hand from her as he noticed the woman staring at the hand. 

"Esmeralda." She answered, a smile graced her lips as she looked at the handsome man. "And you?" 

"Tom. A pleasure to meet you, my lady." He greeted her with a beautiful smile. 

"The pleasure was all mine, Tom. However, I believe it is time for us to say goodbye for now. I can see someone a couple of metres away that is trying to grab your attention." Esmeralda said as she quickly bowed to him and turned around to enter the venue. With her upbringing, bowing had become a habit for her, no matter which person she was meeting. 

__________________________________________

INSTAGRAM

esmeraldabelamour

●○

○●

○●

Liked by estellelars, anterosbelamour, uarmyhope, charles_leclerc, and 1,473,165 others. 

esmeraldabelamour The movie was absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately,  for President Snow, I'm still a Finnick girl. On another note, I want to thank @mgreene for this beautiful dress, I wore it with confident and love. 

View comments

estellelars First of all, I love the photos and the dress. Secondly, what the hell is with that caption?!
Reply     Like
esmeraldabelamour What? You don't approve of the caption? It was the truth. Kind of. 

charles_leclerc : You look great in the photo, Esme. When do you plan to visit one of the races?
Reply     Like
esmeraldabelamour Thank you Charles. Regarding the races, I am content enough with just enjoying the races through questionable legal websites and F1 TV Pro. 

uarmyhope 정말 멋져 보여요, 에스미. 좋은 저녁 보내셨길 바라요🥰 (Google translate: You look amazing, Esme. Hope you had a nice evening )
Reply     Like
esmeraldabelamour 고마워요, 호비! 우리 곧 만나야 해요. 보고 싶어요🫶  (Google translate: Thank you, Hobi! We should meet soon. i miss you)
username 가끔 나는 에스메랄다가 한국어를 알고 있다는 사실을 잊어버린다. 호비를 비롯한 방탄소년단 멤버들이 이 사실을 상기시켜줘서 기쁘다 (Google translate: Sometimes I forget that Esmeralda knows Korean. I'm happy that Hobi and the rest of the BTS members reminds us of this. )

anterosbelamour I know for a fact that social anxiety Esmeralda did not wear that dress in confidence.
Reply     Like
username OMG ANTEROS MARRY ME!!😩
username Anteros is so hot, he's my daddy, he just doesn't know it yet🤧
esmeraldabelamour @anterosbelamour If you look in the papers tomorrow you will see the proof that I did in fact wear that dress with confidence, unless you want to confess to your little sister that you have slowly started to lose your eyesight?