5|Glaring session|

Start from the beginning

"Ooh! So much hilichurls..they look hostile.."

"Let's get down carefully-" Aether tried warning but was cut off by Y/n jumping down.

"Y/N!!-" Aether and Kaeya shouted as they quickly but carefully got down, while Paimon already flew down there to make sure you were okay.

"Woo! That was a fun jump-"

"Y/n! Please don't do that again- I was so worried-" Aether quickly head towards your direction.

"Aether- it's fine! Besides, If I ever fall I'll just use Amber's great gliding lessons to use!" Y/n reassured the 2 males as she turned back to the hilichurls, preparing to fight.

"Heh, not bad..Y/n, let me show you how the Knights of Favonius deal with them." Kaeya flexed as the group fought with the hilichurls.

.

.

Random pov:

"Woah...the way you froze them and defeated was so cool Kaeya!" You were complimenting Kaeya, which had fed his ego. Making Aether glare at Kaeya for the..6th time? (Author lost count)

"..Guys, cmon let's go- Paimon wants to get out of here!" Paimon crossed her arms, looking at you who is feeding too much ego to the Knight.

"Aha, sorry..I guess I got carried away.." You stopped complimenting Kaeya, which made him frown a little bit, you brushed it off though.

"Traveler, unless i'm mistaken..you don't seem to have a vision, Correct?" Kaeya head towards Aether.

"So why is it that you can channel elemental energy without it?"

"Ooh..that's a good question! How did you do it Aether?" You also went towards Aether, wondering how it works.

"I'm just built differen-"

"Paimon and Aether also don't know! Maybe it's because he's from another world?" Paimon cut off Aether, making him side eye Paimon. (Poor aether getting cut off all the time😭)

"Anyways! Let's continue shall we? We're so close to the wind current!" You pointed at the wind current, seeing that it leads to the exit of this temple.

"Of course, dea- I mean Y/n." You didn't hear the first word of Kaeya's sentence, making him sigh in relief.

Aether heard it and knew what Kaeya was about to say and shoots him a glare at him for the 7th time, You also didn't notice that and continued walking and defeating monsters until you got to the wind current.

"Ugh, finally..we're here.." Aether tiredly said, stretching himself a bit.