6: Conversation and More Time Together

Start from the beginning

"Do you think you're going to be the first? You don't even know if I like women..."

She smiled broadly, walking towards me, stopping a few centimeters behind me.

"I'm sure I will, Scarlet." I felt her breath in my neck.

"And I think that you like women, but if I'm wrong, I'll make you like them."

I turned around, and we were face to face now. Our eyes locked in an intense battle. How could she be so arrogant and sexy? She exuded so much power, which made me shiver. Her coat was open, giving me a beautiful view of her blouse that was partially unbuttoned, showing the curves of her breasts. I traveled up with my eyes, from her collarbone that called for my mouth to her fleshy lips covered with red lipstick.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Your body tells me that much." She said, too close.

Our bodies were so close that they brushed lightly. I sighed before such close contact, and then I backed away.

"Come see me on my next show, I'll be waiting for you, Kim." I said, walking out of that place without even looking back.

I could bet that she was smiling as she looked at me, but I didn't turn around to look at her. I would play hard, I would make that woman kneel before my feet. I walked to my dressing room, closing the door behind me, and then I finally let out the air that was stuck in my lungs after being so close to that woman. I caught myself smiling at the thought of this little game. Where was my head at? Going further with this would only make everything more dangerous, she could find out that I was Hanni at any moment. I took the small mask off my face, staring at my reflection in the mirror, seeing two women in a big conflict.

"What's up with that silly smile?" Julia asked as she entered the dressing room.

I shook my head, and then I looked at her.

"What smile?" I pretended to not know what she was talking about, but she obviously didn't believe me.

Julia was my dance partner, I always rehearsed with her because no one in that place danced as well as she did.

"Don't lie to me, is all of this because of that woman that stopped by?"

"How do you know there was a woman here, Lia?" I asked, approaching her.

"Because I was the one who told her you were in here, duh! The poor woman came here yesterday and you weren't here." She said, sitting down on the couch, cross-legged.

"Are you telling me that she came here yesterday looking for me?"

Julia nodded smiling.

"She came here, sat at the bar, and asked for a drink. And after a few minutes she asked if you were going to perform. I told her no, and saw that she got somewhat disappointed, so I told her you rehearsed here every Tuesday."

I didn't know if I wanted to yell at her or if I wanted to thank her. As much as I was afraid that Minji would find out about me, knowing that she came here only to see me was at least wonderful.

"I see that you liked her visit." She said in a suggestive way.

"Me? Of course not, Lia, she's just another customer."

"Han, no other customer leaves you smiling like a fool."

"It's a different case, Lia, it's just too dangerous." I said, sitting beside her.

Julia looked at me, confused.

"Explain!"

"That woman is... Let's just say that she's my boss at the company."