"It's not desire, Rina, just curiosity." I said, getting up from the couch.

"Dani said that you've never danced in such a sensual way before." She looked at me with accusative eyes.

"Dani doesn't know what she's talking about, I danced like I always dance!" I said rapidly.

"I'm going to bed, good night." I said as I went to my room.

I didn't desire that woman, I didn't even know her that well. God! I was only curious about her, about her life.

*****

Why do we always wake up during the best part of our dream? It was so frustrating, I thought as I got up from bed, or rather, as I dragged myself out of it. I did all my morning hygiene, and I spent more time in the shower than I should. Today I was going to wear a white dress with black details, loose, but that still marked my curves. My hair was straight, like Hanni always wore it, which was quite different from Scarlet, who overused the waviness. I put on black high heels, and light makeup.

"Are you all dolled up for Ms. Kim?" I heard Danielle ask as soon as I entered the kitchen.

I gave her a deadly look for saying those things in front of Karina.

"No, and stop saying nonsense, I always dress like this." I said, taking a sip of the juice that was in her glass.

"You're right, but you look even more beautiful today, Phampham!"

"Dani's absolutely right, you look wonderful."

"Do you want something from me?" I asked suspiciously, making Karina and Danielle pretend to be offended.

"See, Dani, Hanni doesn't believe in our compliments."

"I'm feeling hurt."

I laughed at the melodrama those two were making, and I finished eating my breakfast, I was more than late. After a few minutes stuck in the regular traffic, we arrived at Kim Industry. I quickly went to my desk, and felt a slight fear for arriving late. Dammit! I approached her door, taking a deep breath. It was only the second day that I worked with her, I didn't know her mood or quirks, but I was sure that when that woman was angry she turned into a beast.

I entered her office, and she was sitting on her huge chair, the back of the chair turned to me.

"You're late, Ms. Pham." Her voice was deep, cold and rude.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Kim, the traffic in Gangnam isn't easy." I said uneasily.

"It would be better if you left home earlier, since you live far." She said, turning to face me.

Minji looked at me from head to toe with intensity, and I felt a shiver go through my body at the way she was looking at me. She looked beautiful, as always.

"I will."

She nodded and made a sign for me to come closer. "What do we have for today?"

"Well, at 9 we have a meeting with the company shareholders, about future contracts. After that, a lunch with Hyunsuk, and in the afternoon we will review some balance sheets, like you asked yesterday. In the evening-"

"Cancel any commitment I have in the evening, I already have one, which by the way is more important." She said quickly.

I wondered what she would do in the evening, or with whom she would be with. But quickly suppressed such questions, it wasn't any of my business.

We spent the whole morning in the meeting with the shareholders. And during that time, I could see the imposing Kim Minji. She wasn't sweet and gentle, but authoritative and rude. And as weird as it may sound, that turned me on so much. I closed my eyes, listening to her voice echo in the room. I've had experiences with women before, but none of them turned me on so much. Where was my head at? A woman like Minji would never give me the time of day in that way.