I got up, grabbing my purse and my blazer, and then I left that office, going towards the parking lot, where I got into my car and drove through the streets of Gangnam. I drove a few times around the club, fighting with myself to just leave. For years I didn't allow myself to get involved with a woman, maybe because my work took too much of my time, more than it should. I parked the car in front of the club, and from the outside I could already hear the music that was playing inside. I leaned my head against the steering wheel, thinking I should leave, but my body, in pure instinct, resolved to do the opposite. I straightened the thin scarf around my neck and got out of the car, walking towards the entrance. I paid the entrance fee and went in search of that woman.

Today the club was less busy, of course, who the hell frequents clubs on a Monday? I shook my head, still heading to the main bar. I bought a shot of Whiskey and just sat right there. Some women were dancing on the pole, but none of them compared to the brunette from the night before. I stayed there for a few minutes; maybe today was her day off, I thought.

"Good Evening, can you tell me if Scarlet's performing today?" I asked the woman with a well sculpted body.

"Scarlet? Oh, no, she doesn't perform today, her days are Friday and Saturday."

"But I was here yesterday and she was performing." I said politely.

"Yesterday was an exception, Scarlet danced by Lily's request, but usually it's only on the days that I told you."

I was somewhat disappointed, for going there and not seeing her.

"I'm sorry, but what's your name?" I asked.

"My name's Julia." She said in a friendly way.

"Well, thank you, Julia, you saved me from waiting here all night." I said with half a smile, and then I got off the stool I was sitting on.

"Listen, ma'am." I heard the woman call me.

"If you want to see her, you can come tomorrow, she rehearses every Tuesday here in 'Imperium', the club is open, but like today, it's less busy."

I smiled instantly at the woman who gave me the best news. "You most certainly helped me a lot, thank you." I said, more excited than I should.

Julia smiled at me and I did the same, and then I left and headed towards my house.

Hanni's POV

I researched more about that woman, about Soojoo. I wanted to find something about her personal life, but since Minji was such a private person, no one knew anything. I grunted, frustrated, in front of my computer screen where there was only one picture of my boss, she always looked so elegant that it was hard to imagine that when she wakes up, she might be at least a little messy.

"What are you doing so much in that computer?" Karina asked, approaching me with her cute slippers and a cup of hot coffee in her hands.

"Researching some stuff." I answered calmly.

She sat down next to me, but without looking at the computer's screen, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Something about her attracts me..." I let out, and Karina just nodded.

"I'm not saying that I desire her, but that I have this urge to get to know more about her life, you know? She is so mysterious..."

"You've only 'known' her for two days, Han. What excessive desire is that?"

I didn't even know... How could a woman, who I'd never even had an open conversation with, occupy my thoughts so much? I needed to get to know her, know about her life, what she liked to do. It was so strange.