Back at MHA Universe

Start from the beginning

Nighteye: Everyone has. Yoruichi, we will find them and make sure they're safe. Please don't overwork yourself.

 Please don't overwork yourself

Endeavor: Indeed. We'll find them. You're not the only one that's sad and worried about them.

Yoruichi: Really?

Frost: Natsuo, Touya, and Fuyumi have been worried as well. Touya have been looking for him non-stop. We had to bring him home after he passed out from lack of sleep.

Yoruichi: Alright. I'll take it easy.

Nighteye: Let's go to the tea shop.

The four arrived at the tea shop and saw the owner.

Iroh: Welcome to White Dragon Tea Shop. How may I help you?

Nighteye: We need a stress reliever tea for our friend and three regular teas, please. 

Iroh: Coming right up. Please sit anywhere you like.

The four sat down and talked about normal things when Yoruichi saw something from the corner of her eye. 

Yoruichi: Hey guys look.

The three saw what she was seeing. They saw an apron with a picture of Izuku and it said, "The best person ever."

Nighteye: Wow. I never expected Izuku to work at a Tea shop. I always wonder how the server knew my order and how I like my tea.

Endeavor: Same here.

Frost: I guess Izuku fooled us. Every time I come in here, the owner took the orders and whenever I get my tea, he would give it to me but he had a mask on that's covering his nose, mouth, and cheeks.

Iroh: Here you all are. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Nighteye: Yes. We have a question about your employee, Izuku. How was he?

Iroh: Izuku has been the greatest employee I had. All of the customers love him, especially some of the girls, both young and old. Especially the elder.

Endeavor: Wow. *whispers to Nighteye* That has to be that Midoriya charm he got from his biological father. 

Nighteye: *whispers back* Agreed. 

Iroh: Yeah. Izuku was a great employee. It's just sad that he's now missing.

Frost: It's okay, sir. We'll find Izuku soon and very soon.

Iroh: Please don't stress yourself like that. I'm not overwhelm or anything, but I want to make sure he move well, study well, play well, eat well, and rest well. That's the only thing I wanted from him.

Eandeavor: We'll be sure of that, sir.

Iroh: Oh please. You can call me Iroh. A friend or family member of Izuku is a friend of mine.

Yoruichi: Thank you for everything Mr. Iroh.

Iroh: No problem at all. Just make sure to do what I said. Move well, study well, play well, eat well, and rest well.