❦ OPERATION P.O.I.N.T ❦

Start from the beginning

Nigel: Teenagers. They make me sick.

Pfft, hahaha! Is that what you've been doing this whole week? No wonder the teens were glaring at you during our trip to the mall.

Nigel: Sush, Numbuh 6! It's only because I know their dirty little secret.

Hoagie: Honestly, you should consider yourself lucky, Numbuh 6. You don't know how many times I have to hide from buffy teens.

Nigel uses his bottle binoculars to continue watching the cars as they all park in the parking lot.

Kuki: Wow. That's a lot of cars.

Hoagie: Yeah, every teenager in town must be up there.

Wallabee: What could all those cruddy teenagers possibly be doing up there?

Nigel: Isn't it obvious?

The rest stayed silent.

Abigail: . . . Actually, no.

Nigel: Don't be so naive, Numbuh 5. Teenagers can't wait to grow up so they can really boss us around. So somewhere up on The Point, the teenagers, in league with the adults, have constructed a super secret facility where they do the most disgusting thing imaginable. They transform those dumb teenagers into-into full-grown adults, adults bent on ruining the lives of kids like us everywhere. So, as the Kids Next Door, it's our duty to locate the exact coordinates of that factory and then use our Kids Next Door condiment kannon to wipe that fiendish factory right off the map with a single mustardy blast. Then those stupid teenagers are going to have to wait years to become big, stupid adults.

Hoagie: Wow, I never would have figured that's what they were up to.

Wally: So, if we don't take out the factory, the town's adult population'll practically triplify! And there goes the neighborhood.

(Y/n) looks back to the mountain and hums in deep thought, while scratching her chin.

❝ Hmm. . .I don't know, Numbuh 1. My guts been telling something about this is off. That mountain just looks. . .familiar.❞

Nigel: You're familiar with the layout of the mountain? Excellent, Numbuh 6! We won't have trouble going around the place then.

❝ Wha— hold on, I didn't say I kno—❞

But at this point, Nigel already ignored her.

Nigel: Kids Next Door, let's move out!

The sector V followed their leader's command and soon head off while still wearing their disguises. (Y/n), meanwhile has her mouth gap mouth. But sighs begrudgingly, before following her team soon after.

. . . Except for Wallabee, who was having trouble carrying his rock 'disguise'.