❦ OPERATION P.O.I.N.T ❦

Start from the beginning

Teen with hat: Cool. Who with?

Teen with Braces: I'm not sure yet, but-

Nigel was too deep in thought he didn't realized the teens stopped talking when they finally noticed their little eavesdroppers. One of them march right behind them.

Teen with Hat: Can I help you with anything?

The two kids screamed in surprise and immediately fled from the store.

-

In the highschool campus, two teen couples were having a conversation on the hallway by the lockers.

Marty: But, Julie, everyone goes up to The Point.

Julie: Marty, if we go up to The Point, it'll change us forever!

Marty: Come on! Please?

Julie rolled her eyes upward to think about it, before looking back to her boyfriend.

Julie: Okay!

Marty: All right!

The boyfriend puts his hand around his girlfriend with excited grins plastered on their faces. But before they go to their classes, Marty slammed his still vacant hand on a  locker door, ignoring the painful yelp inside as they walk off.

The locker door opened to reveal Nigel and Wallabee hiding inside. The bald headed boy rubbed his head while grumbling about rotten teenagers.

-

At the school field, a group of cheerleaders were talking with each other on the bleachers. Just underneath them, Nigel and, this time, with Abigail, were listening in using a mini microphone while staying up with plungers.

Blonde cheerleader: So, guess what, guys. My boyfriend is finally taking me to The Point!"

The others and her screamed excitedly and giggling while gushing to the blonde girl simultaneously. But then. . .

Cheerleaders: EXCUSE MEE!!

The two eavesdropping kids flinched from the sudden frequency of the microphone from their voices, and accidentally let go of their plungers whilst screaming as they fell to the ground.

-

Another time, Nigel and Hoagie hid were hiding in a towel trolley listening to a trio of jocks who just left the showers and were cleaning up.

Blonde Jock: My older brother said The Point is where he finally became an adult.

Ginger Jock: Yeah, you go up that mountain a boy and come back down a man who— Hey!

Nigel: Uh-oh!

The teens glared at their intruders and pushed them with the trolley out of the locker room and into the pool. The boys later resurfaced.