You entered surprised to see Yunjin awake, she was making herself a tea probably to help her sleep but you didn't question her and took off your heels putting on your slippers. "Where have you been?" She asked looking at you as she leaned against the counter, "I've been drinking, can't I go out?" You responded as you walked past her, she noticed something different on you. Your smell wasn't the same the perfume you usually wore didn't smell like your perfume it smelt more different. For a second she thought you probably switched your smell but her suspicions were confirmed once she saw your regular bottle of perfumes were there untouched no new scents added to your collection.

As she watched you get your clothes from your shared closet she notices something, you're marked. The hole in her stomach deepened as she observed you better thinking her eyes were playing tricks on her but she was wrong. She inhaled and exhaled trying so hard not to say anything to you but couldn't hold back. "Y/n?" She said her voice hardly audible, you hummed in response. "What's up with your neck?" She questioned, you realized that you didn't double check yourself before coming inside the house noticing that Karina left you marked without you even noticing it.

"Why does it matter it's not like you haven't had them before either?" You responded coldly, Yunjin made you so confused. Why is she acting up all of a sudden when you're just starting to move on from her. Yunjin didn't respond to you and exhaled leaving the room to prevent herself from arguing with you. You washed up and put on a long sleeve shirt with grey sweatpants, you noticed Yunjin wasn't in bed yet and figured she might be staying in the guest bedroom but to your surprise she came back soon after and laid on the bed turning away from you.

You ignored her and she did the same but the tension was thick. You shrugged it off before Yunjin turned to you and started to kick you off the bed, "Hey! HEY!" You yelled and soon ended up on the floor, Yunjin threw your pillow and blanket to you on the ground before speaking up, "Go sleep in the guest bedroom I can't bare with you sleeping here," You scoffed before rolling your eyes, "YAH! IVE NEVER ONCE KICKED YOU OUT OF THE ROOM KNOWING DAMN WELL YOUVE ALSO BEEN SLEEPING WITH THAT DAMN BASTARD YOURE DATING SO WHY DOES IT ALL CHANGE ONCE I START GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE!" You yelled and exhaled letting out all your anger before closing your eyes and pinching the bridge of your nose, "You know what fuck this I'm leaving." You went to your shared closet getting your jacket and stepped out of the room.

Yunjin looked at you in disbelief and once she heard the front door close she felt....empty. She didn't know herself why she was acting up all of a sudden and it made her so confused. She was scared...

——————————————————————

Next morning rolled around you weren't anywhere to be found which Yunjin found very strange, she called and texted you but was sent straight to voicemail. She left you an apology breakfast hoping that would make up for your argument, but she wasn't too hopeful.

——————————————————————

"Yunjin when are you going to start your family with Y/n? You two have been married for about 3 years now, don't you think it's time to start thinking about having a baby? Me and your father want to be grandparents before we grow too old!" Yunjin's mother said as she sipped from her mimosa, Yunjin can't lie she's been curious about how good you are in bed. She's overheard some old high school classmates you've hooked up with talk about your amazing skills in bed and how you take good care of them making sure they also reach their limits. Yunjin was lost in her mind before her mother clanked her glass getting her attention, "Did you listen to a word I said?" Her mother asked, "Yeah I did... mom me and Y/n aren't ready for kids...(because we don't love each other...)" Yunjin's mother sighed at her response.

The two ate brunch but Mrs. Huh was caught off guard when she saw you with another women entering the restaurant. Yunjin noticed her mother's attention was caught by someone else and scanned the rooftop restaurant trying to see who she was looking at when her eyes also landed on you, (shit.) she thought to herself. "Who is Y/n with? Is she... is she cheating on you??" Yunjin's mother questioned her, "No mom that's her secretary, aka her best friend Chaewon." Yunjin replied relieved seeing Y/n was with Chaewon and not the women she's been seeing.

On your end well....

"Your mother in-law is quite literally staring us down. Does she think I'm your mistress or something?" Chaewon said as she tried to avoid looking at your mother in-law and Yunjin who were sitting quite far from you. "She's here? With who?"  You questioned not wanting to turn around, "Your wife dumbass who else." Chaewon replied immediately you felt like hiding away underneath the table trying to avoid your mother in-law.

You see, your parents and Yunjin's parents think that you two have finally learned to love each other and actually live as a married couple. But behind closed doors Yunjin has avoided you like that, you tried to actually get her to like you but it didn't work. So seeing Karina is possibly the only way you'll be able to find someone who will care and be there for you when you feel troubled.

"Go say hi idiot, she's going to think bad of you and call you a jerk." Chaewon suggested, you nodded obeying Chaewon and headed to the restroom, after coming out you acted as if you just barely spotted her and went over to say hello.

"Ahh mother! It's so nice to see you!" You said as you took a seat beside Yunjin, you kissed Yunjin on the cheek acting as if you two were okay and asked "How'd you sleep beautiful?" Setting up an act for your mother in-law, Yunjin replied with Good and returned your kiss placing yours near you lip which caught you off guard. Yunjin grabbed your hand interwinding fingers and placed your arm on her lap fidgeting with you. "Y/n it's great to see you too! I see you didn't come alone..." You mother-in-law replied nodding slightly towards Chaewon.

"Ahh yes I came to get lunch with my secretary, I mean I didn't know you and Yunjin were getting together today or else I would've happily joined you two, but Yunjin didn't mention anything..." you said looking over at Yunjin, she smiled slightly, "Sorry I forgot to mention it last night it completely crossed my mind..." Yunjin said, of course it did she was blinded by her anger she didn't even remember her brunch with her mother till her reminders went off in the morning. You spoke with your mother-in-law for a bit before heading back to Chaewon.

"I see you all lovey dovey with Yunjin eh." She said teasing, "Yeah yeah whatever, it's all for the show." You replied as you ordered your lunch, Chaewon chuckled and shook her head. "The two of you are idiots." She said.

A/N:
So like.... Do yall want G!P? Or.... No?......