"I am Huwang the head lady-in-waiting, it's so good to meet the both of you. Since you two are new, i will show you around the pervillian, this way." The woman introduces herself to us.

"Yes." We both says in unison as we followed Huwang up the stairs and into a room which was Lady Gyokuyo's room.

"Welcome to the Jade pervillian, i've been waiting for the both of you." Lady Gyokuyo holding her baby with a bright smile.

"Xiaoling is glad to see you two too, we're pleased to have you around." She added and looked at her baby then us again. As we bow our own heads.

"Thank you for the kind words, Lady Gyokuyo." I spoke for Maomao and I.

We get out of the room and go into the parlor room and Huwang explained. "This room is the parlor, when we have guest this is where we bring them."

"Hmm, how many guest?" Maomao asked as Huwang giggled in response and showed us the kitchen.

"And this is the kitchen, you two should be able to do simple cooking here."

I noitced that Maomao speaks still day dreaming. "Wow."

Maomao not noitcing we starting walking off and so she runback to us and Huwang showed us the living room. Their are couches and ladies cleaning this area.

"This is the living room, but more importantly, these are the other ladies-in-waiting, gather for introductions." Huwang helad a nice smile as everyone except me and Maomao says yes. They all went up to us but I stayed still and let them do their thing.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yinghua. Ask me anything!" She smiled as her hands stayed on her hips looking at us, she had a dark purple wine with a hair pin in her hair of cherry blossom flowers.

"I am Guinean. Nice to meet you two!" A girl says with short light brown hair, with pompoms in her hair.

"I am Ailan. Very pleased to meet you two." A tall woman with black ahir, with a gold little chain hanging over her head with a pin of purple flowers.

"I'm Maomao and this is my older sister Huifen, It's a pleasure." We both slightly bowed not noitcing that the three of them saw Maomao's arm, where she did experiments.

"We're quite exclusive, meaning we don't hire serving girls, all the task performed at Jade Pervillian are done by us." Huwang turned to us explaining.

"It is the least we can do for Lady Gyokuyou, we need to ensure her life is comfortable." Guiyan looked happy with the role she got Maomao and I walk up to the three women.

"Then we'll-" We stopped as Yinghua put her hands infront of us.

"No you two should rest up!" Yinghua reasured.

"Eh?" Maomao sweat dropped.

"No need to exert yourselves on the first day!" Guiyan joined in.

"Besides you two have special task coming up!" Ailan Joined.

"Thats the first time we're hearing about it." Maomao and I sweat drop. The three of them had pleading looks, to make us rest.

"Come along. I will show you two your rooms." Huwang said as we started following her to our new bedrooms. "You two are supposed to be here until you are summoned" I was put in a different room across from Maomao's new room.

I turned around seeing a baby blue blanket with a bed that could probably fit two people and then a window on the right along with a table that had a lamp and stuff and saw a few things that need to be put in my room so I started setting it up.