Wei Ying came out of his thoughts when the waiter brought their ordered food. The waiter bowed to them and then left.

Wei Ying and wangji started eating their food.

Wei Ying was eating the food with so much interest... It Looked like he liked the food here very much. He was eating messily but Wangji found it cute. Wangji's focus was more on Wei Ying than on food. Wangji just couldn't stop staring at Wei ying. Wangji couldn't understand his inner feelings.

-----------

Wangji and Wei ying came out of the inn.

Wei ying said rubbing his tummy, "the food here was delicious. Lan Zhan! Can we come here again? I love the food here".

Wangji said, "mn. As Wei Ying wish".

Wei Ying smiled. Only he knows how much he loved hearing his name from Wangji's mouth.

Wangji got a butterfly message. It was from Xichen who was 'asking about wangji and Wei Ying's health and also telling them to come to Gusu since all of them are waiting for their arrival'.

Wangji replied back to his brother through the butterfly message.

Wei Ying said, "let's go now".

Wangji nodded. Then they started their journey towards Gusu.

------------

Wangji and Wei ying finally reached Gusu.

The guards bowed to wangji and Wei ying on seeing them.

Wangji and Wei ying went inside the lan palace. They went to the main hall as one of the guards told them that everyone is in the main hall.

Wangji and Wei ying entered the main hall.

Qiren, xichen, Fengmian, Jiang Cheng and Boushan Saren were relieved to see Wangji and Wei ying safe.

Cheng hurriedly came towards Wei Ying and hugged him saying, "Wei Wuxian! You are ok. Im so glad to see you fit and fine".

Wei Ying said back hugging Cheng, "Jiang Cheng! Im ok. No need to cry".

Cheng lightly pushed Wei Ying saying, "Who's crying? I'm not... Humph".

Wei Ying giggled.

Wei Ying and wangji met with others too.

Boushan Saren said, "We should let Wangji and a ying take some rest. I'll tell everything about the past later".

The others agreed.

Wei Ying said with curiosity, "But i want to ask too many questions".

Fengmian said, "take rest a xian. You'll ask your questions later".

Wei Ying pouted saying, "ok".

Wangji slightly smiled looking at Wei Ying. Xichen noticed that slight smile that nobody else noticed. Xichen smiled happily thinking 'everything is going well i guess'.

Wangji and Wei ying then went out of the main hall.

------------

Wei Ying and wangji came to Jingshi. Wei ying lied on the bed.

Wei Ying said patting the place beside him gesturing lan zhan to come over, "Lan zhan! Come here. I want to hug you".

Wangji stared at Wei Ying for a while. Wei ying himself couldn't understand why he said that but he just wants wangji to be close to him.

Wei Ying said blinking his eyes cutely, "Er gege! I said come here. Bunny wants to hug lion....hehe".

Wangji's ears turned red looking at Wei Ying who looked so tempting and beautiful in Wangji's eyes.

Wangji gulped. He went near the bed. Wangji removed his upper robes and then lied beside Wei Ying.

Wei Ying grabbed Wangji like a koala bear and snuggling into Wangji's chest. Wangji's body went stiff but then after few minutes he relaxed.

Wei Ying said pouting, "Er gege! Hug me back".

Wangji couldn't understand Wei Ying's changed behavior. Anyhow he sided his thoughts and hugged Wei Ying. Wangji also liked this closeness with wei ying.

Wei Ying smiled and closed his eyes. Wangji also closed his eyes. They both were tired that's why they slept in each other's embrace.

------------

Time skip :

Wangji and Wei ying entered the main hall where Qiren, Xichen, Fengmian, Cheng and Boushan saren were already sitting.

Wei Ying and wangji settled down.

Boushan saren said, "Hm. So, I'll tell about a Ying's past first".

The others agreed. Boushan Saren started telling everything about Wei Ying's past.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment....

Thanks for your love and support....

Love ya all, my marshmallows.....