Chapter :-1

It is as usual day for ict team  they have test series against South Africa now they are travelling to South Africa for upcoming match.All are doing something crazy but shubhman is unusually silent today and look gloomy and everyone noticed it.
Virat- Shub is everything okay or something bothering you? You can share with me.
Shubh doesn't said anything he was sitting silently but suddenly he hugged virat tightly as his life depends on him. Virat doesn't ask him anything seems like he understood shubh don't want to share but need silent support.

Rahul is looking at the seen intensely and scowling sitting silently. Hardik as usual annoying everyone and Rohit sleeping silently. Other doing some crazy stuff. If someone who don't know them don't believe that they Indian cricket player who behave like kindergarten kids.

They reached their hotel and shubham ask his room number from receptionist and rushed to his room without listening anything. He enter in the room , closed the door and slumped on floor tears started to flow from his eyes.
After sometime he call Angle but didn't said anything kept sobbing.

Angle- Maan, are you okay? What happened? Is someone hurt you? Please stop crying I really can't see you like this.

Shubh- why she did that to with me? I respect her and treat her like sister but still she did that. What was my mistake.
He kept sobbing.

Angle- Maan, first stop crying and listen to me.  Whatever she did with you was really wrong and disgusting but you my strong maan na then why you are giving her importance. I am not saying forget everything I am just saying try to move on and make beautiful memories with your friends,family, team and me. I am always there for you whenever you need me.  Now get up and go to washroom and freshen up.

Don't hang up Angle said shubh with so much vulnerability in his voice that make angle to tear up .

Angle- I am not hanging up call you go freshen up and came back I will wait on call till than. Ok

Shubh- ok

Shubh goes to freshen up and come back within 10 minutes.

Princess , said shubh with doubt in his voice and tears in his eyes🥺.

Angle - shubh bachcha put the phone on speaker and lie down on bed and close your eyes.

Shubh does as she said and she started to humming soft song and 5 minutes she asked shubh are you there but didn't get reply as shubh slip in deep slumber and than she hang up her call.

On the other hand
in hotel lobby ict members lookin tense for shubh as he didn't do it till now.

Virat-  Mahi bhai something is terribly wrong with shubh. He is unusually silent today.

Mahi bhai- Cheeku, don't take tension may be something bothering him, gave him some time.

Virat- But bhai when I asked him about it  he doesn't replied but just hugged me like he need silent support today.

Mahi bhai- Than give him silent support cheeku. If he does not become normal till tomorrow than we will find a way. Ishaan kiddo don't take tension he will okay .

Ishaan- Okay bhai.

Mahi bhai - Everyone go to your rooms and take rest. You all are tired due to travelling.

Everyone- okay bhai.

Everyone goes to their rooms and take rest for some time.