1. The First night.

"Should I cry?" she asks, Jay thinks 'Why now when already in car?' He thinks about how just few moments back, while the supposed bride family made such a drama, crying, saying sorry. While Monika seemed not to care much, she just removed her hands, they were clutching, "Better search for Aarya first. Then cry."

A smile unconsciously forms on his face, then he realises she was asking about what to do in front of his family, "Doesn't matter. They don't actually care." he says, with no emotion.

The marriage was decided by his mother, he wasn't sure what's the rush when he is the middle child and his elder brother didn't even think about marriage, so he just choose some random picture from the pile his mother thrown at him. Aarya was her name, honestly he didn't knew that until just back when Monika said it. He stuck to his first choice because Mrs. Harvi Vijay Singh Ardev was not really satisfied with that low choice of his, and fired the person who shortlisted those pile of pictures.

"If your photo was in that pile, I'd definitely choose yours."

Jay thinks back to what is said, and he think it's true. Monika is a beauty. He would definitely spare a extra glance to such a pretty person.

'Monika, welcome.' He welcomes her inside his head, was it to the hell is family was or to his own hell, he isn't sure yet. But to think how her name in his lips sounds nice, he gets distracted from work thoughts about her from the morning rushing in.

"So Miss orphan?"  He asks, his hands around her waist, their foreheads almost touching.

"Monika." she whispers, her hands around his neck now, and her breath is too hot on his ear.

"Amazing!!" The photographer shouts.

Raising his brows at himself, Jay doesn't want to think of the reason why he thinks way too much about his misplaced bride.

He looks at his laptop that now has a email containing all Monika's information, sent by his secretary. He looks to his side to find Monika closing her eyes and resting. His eyes travel her face. It looks so sparkling, her ghoongat disappeared somewhere, with her long neck and the sweetheart cut blouse displaying her skin. Jay moves closer, he faintly smells some new clothes odour with some expensive channel perfume mixed.

From morning the way she acted was like an animal ready to attack, but now eyes closed she looks relaxed as if she let her gaurd down, so peacefully sleeping animal. If morning she tried so hard to look like a predator, now she is a prey, a pretty prey of Jay Veer Ardev.

He shakes his head and thinks about the last time he had sex. it's been long.

Now in his bedroom that beauty is asking him to sleep with her, not the literal meaning. But to have sex with her. To fuck her.

Jay is a man, and no man would resist a gorgeous woman like Monika. "You sure?" He asks, no really worried about why she asked it, he wanted to know if she really wants him.

"Look, we are married now. As Mrs Monika Jay Veer Ardev it's impossible for me to look for other now, neither do I want to, who would when you are already too hot. Either way, I have my needs and I don't want to die virgin, so as my husband satisfy-"

Jay kisses her. He doesn't let her ramble anymore, his ego is already inflated when she said she won't look at anyone else, and everytime she calls him 'husband' makes him feel things, he doesn't want to explore yet it feels good.

He pulls her again settled ghoongat to the ground, and pulls her closer by neck. Albeit being their first kiss, it isn't a bit innocent, full of lust, they eat each other mouths. Jay smiles when he realises Monika isn't such a experienced kisser, a virgin she said right?

He pulls back, when her first hits his chest twice. She is short of breath, her lipstick stained, it's probably on his lips too, her hair a mess with how small strands fall around her face makes her look more beautiful.

Jay pulls her in for another kiss, She is experimental, her hands roam all around him, but she seems to like is hair, her hands keep coming back to pull at his hair, or just comb through them.

This time when her first hits his chest, he doesn't pull back but continue kissing her, mouth trailing all around her neck. Her hair seems to be done with too many pins, it's hard to pull out, Jay gives up and his hand travels down to the dori of her blouse.

She doesn't waste any time in unbuttoning his sherwani, and also her lehenga. The lehenga is too heavy, even after undoing it at her waist it doesn't fall down but stands straight. His hands on her waist tighten, and without any words he lifts her, she might have expected it so she jumps correctly, while trying to kick her stiff skirt down. It turned out to be a dumb move as they both lose balance and fall. As Jay's back was always facing the bed, it was a safe fall.

"Oooff! Heavy." Jay mumbles, his hands doesn't leave her waist, and she straddling him now.

"Get used to it." She says, feisty.

He gets up, their distance gets shortened. She pulls him in for the kiss, as his hands wander from removing her blouse to her waist to her thighs.

"What's this?"

He unties the lace tied. Is this some kind of kink? he thinks, She looks at him with hooded eyes, her red underwear compliments her skin just like the dress, he just removed from her. She moves, slowly creating small amount of pressure between her and him. He feels hot.

Her black cupped bra, and red inner unexpectedly go well together, or it's just that Jay is too mesmerized by her curves, her body, her expressions, her kisses, and the small whining sounds she is making, he really doesn't care about what she's wearing. Not when she's under him. Not when she begs him to take her.

He flips their position, let's her lie down, gets up a bit, gets his upper torso naked, leans down to kiss her thighs, he takes his time kissing inner thigh. Monika notices his mouth stays longer on her right thigh, kissing the imprints left by lace knot. It feels so raw, she feels more naked than she already is, she knows the place where he is kissing has more than just imprints of the knot.

Pulling his hair, she brings his face up for a kiss. They kiss and kiss, the hotness in Jay's stomach keeps growing hotter, Jay trails his kisses down, now her underwear waistband between his teeth, heooks up to tease her at how et she is for him, they make an eye contact, and Jay stops, seeing fear, hesitation in Monika's eyes.

She once again pull him up, and flips their position. "Sorry, I'm a coward." she says before kissing him, she moves, aligning herself to his hard member, under two layers. Her place starts slow, and Jay let's her do whatever she wants, his mind flooded with lust, it's really hard for him to understand why he is still doing this when he isn't getting what he was promised. Only when he feels her tired, he flips their position and starts to hump. Monika moans, sounds so soothing to him, it was so dangerously addicting, clouding his judgement, for Jay Veer Ardev to invest time in something that doesn't produce his expected results, is a feat only achieved by Monika.

It's not like Jay doesn't have a life outside work, but his time is precious and everything is planned accordingly, promised sex isn't gonna happen, yet just humping into Monika gives so much pleasure to him. It's different from the quick fucks, he had before and how he thought this would be the same. He was wrong.

The thoughts of Monika's walls being tight, how would she sound when he actually takes her, he wants to finger her, eat her out, do things to her no one else did, no one else could, he wants to see her naked on bed, fingering herself for him, to take him, all that imagination gets his dopamine released.

"Say my name." Jay says close to his climax, the hot knot in his stomach about to burst.

"Veer..." and they both were pleasured more than enough, Jay flops down on her, hands messing with his hair.

"Veer..."

"Hm."

"Kiss me."

Note:
i guess since it's my first time writing smut I was super confused sometimes it felt too much and sometimes too restrained.
hoping to improve gradually.
thank you for reading.
positive criticism always welcome.
should I post characters intro?