Chapter 1: Heart stealer!

The man stood there in the lurking darkness, clothed in white robes and a red sash. He interested you, making him a good target, you noticed a pouch of money sticking out of his robes. This caught your eyes the most and so, you went down to approach him and purposely brushing your shoulder against his, hitting it hard, making you almost fall.This was your chance, you swiftly took the pouch of money and falling backwards, making it look like an accident. He quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you back up.

" Be careful bella." He said as he kissed your hand.

" Thank you, I will." You nodded and started leaving, walking faster every pace. You were glad now, that you had enough money to last for a whole week. You always took a fake role of an innocent lady, fooling men in every way. What they didn't know, was that you were a letal and deadly thief, playing these fake acts to take their money.

You hurried back to your house, hot on your heels like a runaway woman. You soon felt a presence nearby the inn you were staying in. It was him. The man you stole the money off earlier, he turned to face you, staring at your hand which held his pouch. You quicky hid it but it was too late, he now knows you stole it off him.

" Just hand over the money, you stole off me, and I will leave."

" What money?"

" I just want the money back, I don't want to start a fight."

" You caught me, I do have it, but I won't give it back."

" Do you even know who you are even talking to, signorina? I am Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the assassin."

" I'm (your name)." You slowly pulled out your knife and pointed it at Ezio

"So, you want to play it that way, hmmm, I will make sure this ends quickly." Ezio sneered as he got closer to you. " I have never seen anyone so reckless." He blurted out, approaching you abit closer.

You insantly backed away, still holding your knife, firmly and stiff. You held your breath, and started feeling the excitement rush through your body. You had never found a person that matchs your skills and ability before. You didn't care if he was a trained assassin, you needed this money, for your own survival. You then took out the pouch of money and waved it in his face. "Come and get it, Assassino."

To be continued.....