Chapter 1

( The Following of this FanFic Is based on my version of the story take place in my version and also cannon some of Kazoom kids to give them personalities in their lives it Includes Mine OCs I made to show some Character Development but some will have some Cannons Please don't Go over bored Lol I don't want it to get out of Hands but you can use My OC's and some fanfics or some theory but you have to follow the Rules that I will Post)

*It Was a normal day in Kaboom City the hero HQ is a normal day as ever the hero guardians are watching something on TV and they're having a fun time Until*

Burger Blast: So what do you guys want to do today?

Guietarrific: Yeah I think we can...?

Burger Blast: What is it?

Guitarrific: Ugh my eyes something's funny are you guys feeling the same thing!?

Kick Star: *Came in rubbing his eyes* Guys My Eyes feel funny too *He opened his eyes and his eyes turned a bright blue glow*

Burger Blast: *His Eye's Glow too* What the...

Guitarrific: *Eyes Glow Too* Wow Our eyes are glowing!

*But a few seconds later if they're away*

Burger Blast: That was weird

Guitarrific: It's like I felt something in Kaboom City but it feels way different this time

Kick Star: Should we figure out what's going on?

*Suddenly Astro Turbo appears surprising others*