𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲.

Mulai dari awal

He inserted his tongue in which sparked me to let out a loud moan that caused him to him chuckagainst me. He carried on licking, sucking, kissing me until I was close. "I'm so close." I squinted with my eyes closed.

He pulled my hoodie up and off of me leaving me in my sports bra only. He kissed my breasts before pulling the straps down and then over my head.

He took my left nipple in his mouth and was occupying his hand with my right nipple. I slowly pulled his joggers down to his ankles and he then kicked them off over to the floor. As much as I enjoyed what he was doing he deserved some too. I pushed him off of me and he flopped down on the bed beside me. Luciano looked at me confused raising an eyebrow.

I got on top of him and slowly placed a soft peck on his chest, lowering my kisses down to his hard abs. I placed my hand inside his boxers and sprung his dick out. I moved my hand up and down it and I leaned in and licked his tip maintaining eye contact. "You're so fucking hot." Luciano breathed out heavily. I giggled as I started sucking on his tip going lower and lower.

His right hand found the back of my head and pushed me slightly down onto him which sparked him to groan, "Just like that princess." The sudden pet name he literally never calls me stood out to me. It honestly just encouraged me to go faster.

I suddenly stopped and laid down on the bed next to him. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Don't hold back." I breathed as I was nibbling on his ear seductively waiting for his next move. I looked up at his face to see him with a wide grin. Before I could question it he lifted me up by my hips and sunk me onto his dick, giving no time for me to adjust whatsoever. His sudden actions caused loud moans to escape not only from me but from him. I bet this whole building knows whats going down in this room.

He threw his head back into the pillow as heavy breaths escaped his mouth. His hands on my hips only tightened as he rocked me back and fourth on his dick. I ran my hands through my hair trying to process what this man is currently doing to me. He is fucking the shit out of me. The best sex i've ever had is probably with Luciano. I don't know if its the age gap but he just knows what he's doing and how to please a woman.

I could feel drops of sweat forming on my forehead, my hair getting frizzier and frizzier, my moans louder and louder.

He thrusted one more time which led to my release. I came all over his shaft and fully dropped onto his chest. My body had given up, I don't know how ill be able to walk. Luciano gave me a couple seconds to rest before picking me back up and inserting himself in me once again but this time I was mostly satisfied, or so I thought. He lifted me up and down even faster this time until they became floppy indicating he was close. He came all over me even my face. I flopped down on the bed next to him. He tucked a piece of hair behind me ear. "I want more." I admitted embarrassed. What is wrong with me?

He chuckled before indicating for me to sit on his abs straddling him. I did as he ordered until he made another request. "Sit on my face." "What?" I titled my head looking down at him frowning. "I said sit." he demanded. I obeyed and hovered over his face until he grabbed my waist and pushed my full body weight down. He started licking up and down my clit teasing me until he actually inserted his tongue and started moving it in all sorts of directions and motions. His hands were on my thighs squeezing them, helping me to not fully tumble over. All I know is I felt the urge to come, FAST.

I couldn't even process the words or even get them out so with no head of warning I came all over his face and mouth which only led him to lick me clean.

As soon as he finished we heard a knock at the door. Shit. I passed Luciano his trousers and shirt and helped him put it on as fast as possible. Since I was still naked I just ran to the bathroom with my clothes in my hand just as he answered the door. I heard mumbling until I heard a males voice greet Luciano. Huh?