Every head will fall down

May 29 2019 Glasgow, Scotland

And here she is, another week in Glasgow, but this time she has reached the magnificent city of Glasgow, located in Scotland. The weather was quite chilly, so Julia opted for a long black cotton dress, paired with a pair of black tights, matching everything with a pair of black thigh-high boots, a beige coat, and a black leather bag, without forgetting to wear her iconic butterfly-style sunglasses.

The woman was walking around the beautiful city centre, looking at the shop windows filled with everything possible, but she wasn't alone; she was walking around with Isla Dawn, chatting while sipping a hot cup of coffee. "So, how do you feel about working here and staying here for the most part?" the Scottish young woman asked the Italian woman in front of her, to which the second woman answered, "It is honestly amazing, seeing the city and watching the vibe of the city this month. I mean, I managed to visit Pollok Country Park, which had a natural escape on the southern outskirts of the city, and as much as I understood, what makes it special is the herds of Highland cattle that have been bred on the grounds since 1830, which you can spot almost as soon as you enter the park. It was relaxing walking around there. Then I went to visit, since I got recommended to visit, the University of Glasgow, and I had a nice tour: incredible architectural structures, elegant and majestic. But I also went to have a look at the high street shopping, in particular Buchanan Street, like we are doing right now... just to take a look at the shopping windows" , to which Isla smiled and went on to tell any anecdote the other young woman would be asking to explain. Once they were back at the arena, the two girls ran to the women's locker room to get prepared for the show, as Julia had an appearance opening the show. She started to dig into her suitcase, grabbing a pair of black dress pants that were matched by an equally black belt with a golden buckle. Looking into the blouses, she chose a black long-sleeved one of cotton canvas that had two longer fabric strips at collar height, matching it with a white long coat and a golden bracelet that she wore on the left wrist. She also didn't waste time taking out her black pump heels. Julia grabbed her things and went to the makeup artist and hair artist that were going to help her get ready, as she was early before the start of the show. Once she arrived in the room, the Italian woman could see many faces but recognised only one: the one of Marcel, who was shamefully flirting with one of the makeup artists. Julia's mind sparked an idea: trying to be as quiet as possible, she walked to his chair, putting her hands on his face and covering his eyes. "Wer macht das alles?" [Who's doing all this?] The young man said, and Julia leaned near his ear, maintaining her hands in place, and blew air in his ear. Angered, Marcel turned around quickly and saw the woman in front of him laughing shamefully and loudly, flanked by the makeup artists, who found it funny. Without any sort of heads-up, Marcel started chasing the woman around the room, and it was quite the task, since Julia had heels and the dress pants, but, unfortunately for the mischievous woman, the young German man reached out and kissed her all over her face, knowing that it annoyed her as she was getting ready for the show, and tickled her hips, knowing it was the girl's weakness. "Es ist nicht fair, Ich hatte Absätze, Marcel. Du hast betrogen". [It's not fair. I had heels, Marcel. You cheated], to which the man told her, that it was done in all fairness; she was just slow. He couldn't predict that Julia would take off a shoe and throw it at him until he felt her heel on his face. „Das wird dich lehren, mich nicht zu verspotten." [This will teach you not to mock me, she said with a smirk on her face, and she proceeded to explain the little banter to the shocked makeup artists that were watching them. Her makeup artist proceeded to realise a beautiful smokey eye using black and gold glitter eyeshadow on her lid, adding a little eyeliner and finishing the look with a red lip. Once finished, Julia took a picture of the look, thanked the artist, and reminded Marcel that he needed to meet her at the curtain. Saying that, she put on her coat and her missing shoe, going to prepare herself for the curtain where the Italian woman saw one of the members, Fabian Aichner or better known as Giovanni Vinci, talking on the phone. She didn't mean to eavesdrop but heard that he was speaking in Italian, and this made her smile since she was happy to have found someone to talk with in Italian. "Ehy Giovanni, sei pronto? tra pochissimo dobbiamo iniziare" [Ehy Giovanni, are you ready? In very little time, we need to start, she said, surprising the man, who did not expect to find someone else who spoke Italian."Oh, sì, sono pronto. Non avrei mai pensato che parlassi in Italiano, Julia. Di dove sei?" Oh yes, I am ready. I'd never thought that you would speak Italian, Julia. [Where are you from?] , to which Julia smiled and answered, "Sono certamente piena di sorprese, poi è la prima volta che parliamo io e te. Sono di Merano. Tu invece?" [I am most certainly full of surprises; besides, this is the first time you and I have talked. I am from Merano, you?] Giovanni smiled, laughing a little, and told her he was from Falzes and they were pretty near each other. Julia smiled and told him that when they would be flying to Italy, they needed to hang out in her city or in his, and Giovanni agreed. Soon after, Walter and Marcel reached the two that were talking and got ready to enter and deliver another promo, and Walter, in the meantime, was handed a mic that he gave to Julia, telling her to give him that once in the ring. Once they received the signal from the workers to start heading out, the group of four positioned themselves, waited until their theme song blared into the arena, and started walking down the ramp, heading to the ring. Once on the apron, both Marcel and Fabian parted the ropes for Julia to enter while she was getting up the steel stairs, and with Marcel's help, she got into the ring, followed by the rest of the group. The young woman positioned herself on Walter's side and handed him the mic. Walter started the promo by saying that they were the newly formed Imperium faction pledged to lead the rising brands into a "better NXT UK", stating also that the mat was sacred for them. But before their ambitions could be completely verbalized, The BruiserWeight interrupted the trio, showing up to the ramp. His entrance received quite the pop from the crowd, and the guys started laughing because he was apparently alone, while the Brit was staring a hole into the guys in the ring. He wasn't alone; he was flanked by his mates, Tyler Bate and Trent Seven, and immediately Walter threw his coat and title to Julia, who immediately fled the scene, going ringside, and started shouting to Imperium to get them. Together, British Strong Style charged the ring and lit the fuse on all-out chaos, until the assistant to the General Manager, Sid Scala, and his band of officials were forced to break up the out-of-control brawl. Julia wasn't pleased with the intervention of the assistant to the general manager and the presence of British Strong Style, and she was pretty vocal about it. Julia started screaming at British Strong Style that they would get what was coming for them and that it was a promise, while walking up to the ramp and reaching for Fabian who brought her to the safety of the backstage.